PDA

View Full Version : bitch thread

reaper239
Mar 26th, 2012, 06:19 AM
i haven't seen a designated thread for bad days, so i wanted to go ahead and make a spot for you to come vent about a generally bad day, or a muffed up situation, or just to complain about your boss. i'll start us off: i love the government. extra sarcasm, hold the onions. so this morning a test email of the worldwide distribution list went out. cool right? we have a system, we need to test it. makes sense. except that people hit, "reply to all." HOLY FUCK! i've gotten well over a hundred emails in the hour and a half i've been at work ranging from, "acknowledged", to "stop replying to all", to "LOLzorz-rwgfuhsidgreshg". yeah, and they're still coming. the only plus side is this: when people are going to be out for a time, they set up an out of office auto reply. there are a lot of people in the government out at any given time, so all the tards hitting reply to all are getting their outlooks crashed by the flood of out of office auto replys. that makes me feel a little better.

reaper239
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Life is great.
Nothing is wrong,
everything is fine.

yarri
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Things that piss me off...
Politics, all parties I'm an equal opportunity hater.
The fucked up way hot dogs are sealed into packs. no matter how you open them they leak dog juice everywhere.
The weird eyebrow hair on my left eyebrow that is a different color then all the rest. I mean seriously.. WTF
The tree sap on the hood of my car that I can't get off no matter what I try but hey for 800 bucks I can get my car detailed and they can get the stuff off my hood.

mem
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I work in IT. We have a scanner copier that will allow you to copy and scan to your email or to another's email. It is set up so that the messages have scanner@ourdomain.com as the sender. This is also the address that gets any notifications that the scanner copier feels lonely or is out of paper or has a puppy stuck in it. These messages in turn come to my inbox so I can go get that damn puppy out of the copier. My big damn peeve is people that scan things to themselves. See the email with the attached scan item and then reply to the copiers address with things like "I got the message" "thanks" "why did you send this to me". What in the hellz ??? One person in particular has had this explained to them many times. Please dont be cordial to the copier. It doesnt care ! If you are that lonely go to google and find some friends. Join a podcast forum and bitch to them about things but please in the name of all that is lovely and good. Don't start up an email convo with the ******* copier. *scream*

Z Sniper
Mar 29th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Hi, my name is Victor. Man do I have a lot to bitch about! Where do I start? Is it just me or am I running around like loco saving everyone's ass?! Look, Michael is cool and all, but dumbshit is the only one offered a juicy hamburger in a starving mad world and he won't take it! GIVE ME that hamburger and I'll show you how to eat it! Speaking of hamburgers, Kelly is cute but man can she talk your ear off! She's starting to sound like the teacher in "Charlie Brown",....blah, blah, blah-blah, blah,....you get the point. Saul's mom is starting to look cuter everyday, but how do I do that to my homie Saul?! Ah fuck 'em, how many times do I have to save his sorry butt over a piece of badonkadonk? Well, Lizzy IS pretty cute, but I couldn't tell from the picture he showed me whether she had green or blue eyes. Lately I've been feeling really bummed,....am I the only Mexican left in L.A.?! REALLY?! I even hustled it to McAurther Park and not one Latino in sight,.....just Reggie the Alligator in his swamp. Oh snap, maybe he ate 'em all!! Pinche Reggie, you better not have, I'll make tacos out your scaly butt and make me a nice pair of boots while I'm at it! Speaking of tacos, I'm getting hungry. Please tell Pegs ain't cookin' tonight! I'd sooner eat the lint off my belly button! Well, I guess that's enough for round one of bitching,....I'm sure I'll be back with more "chisme" in the near future!! Oh that means gossip for my gringo friends. Take care amigos,...until next time!

7oddisdead
Mar 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Firstly...wow

Many of you know I'm in the dairy business. Well my pasteurizing dept. Has been understaffed for YEARS now..meaning I work like a fool constantly. Well after the last guy got fed up and quit. We brought in a guy from the cottage cheese dept. To fill the spot...still shorthanded..but not totally screwed. So now not only do I have to deal with our shorthanded dept. But also if someone from the cheese calls off/vacation/just doent want to work. .they pull that guy out and back over there...so myself and the other main pasteurizer have to work 12-14 hrs a day...just so people not even in out dept. Can be covered to only work 8hrs, by a guy who is one of our own...so one guy...can screw over three..just cause he "doesn't feel like working today" :mad: :mad: :mad:

reaper239
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Hi, my name is Victor. Man do I have a lot to bitch about! Where do I start? Is it just me or am I running around like loco saving everyone's ass?! Look, Michael is cool and all, but dumbshit is the only one offered a juicy hamburger in a starving mad world and he won't take it! GIVE ME that hamburger and I'll show you how to eat it! Speaking of hamburgers, Kelly is cute but man can she talk your ear off! She's starting to sound like the teacher in "Charlie Brown",....blah, blah, blah-blah, blah,....you get the point. Saul's mom is starting to look cuter everyday, but how do I do that to my homie Saul?! Ah fuck 'em, how many times do I have to save his sorry butt over a piece of badonkadonk? Well, Lizzy IS pretty cute, but I couldn't tell from the picture he showed me whether she had green or blue eyes. Lately I've been feeling really bummed,....am I the only Mexican left in L.A.?! REALLY?! I even hustled it to McAurther Park and not one Latino in sight,.....just Reggie the Alligator in his swamp. Oh snap, maybe he ate 'em all!! Pinche Reggie, you better not have, I'll make tacos out your scaly butt and make me a nice pair of boots while I'm at it! Speaking of tacos, I'm getting hungry. Please tell Pegs ain't cookin' tonight! I'd sooner eat the lint off my belly button! Well, I guess that's enough for round one of bitching,....I'm sure I'll be back with more "chisme" in the near future!! Oh that means gossip for my gringo friends. Take care amigos,...until next time!

aaaaahhhhhhhh, epic