PDA

View Full Version : Journals

Pack34
Mar 25th, 2012, 12:08 PM
What about a "Collector's Edition" of the podcast that would ship with CDs of the season(s) with the character(s) journals and possibly a concept art booklet.

Journals
I felt that it could be a beneficial way to really expand on the story and to be able to see how different characters may see the same events through different perspectives. What do you guys think?

Art Booklet
For the art booklet I thought it would be interested to show kind of an abbreviated storyline visually.

I think that both could really supplement the podcast and would be a great method to raise funds to keep everything going.

abayarts
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I dig the journals idea. That would be cool but that would take a lot of time for the creators to write a bunch of material for extras. Unless they started doing it from Season 1. But if it happens, it would be a nice collection.

awkwardalex
Mar 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
What about a "Collector's Edition" of the podcast that would ship with CDs of the season(s) with the character(s) journals and possibly a concept art booklet.

Journals
I felt that it could be a beneficial way to really expand on the story and to be able to see how different characters may see the same events through different perspectives. What do you guys think?

Art Booklet
For the art booklet I thought it would be interested to show kind of an abbreviated storyline visually.

I think that both could really supplement the podcast and would be a great method to raise funds to keep everything going.

You mean like Nolan North Uncharted behind the scenes, or actual entries.

Either would take a long time to produce and time that I doubt they'd be able to until all is said and done. But I agree that would be awesome.