PDA

View Full Version : When Pinstripes Attack!

Zombiphobe
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
I was reviewing the Timeline and something occured to me:

1. The Mallers sent Kalani to CJ's Tower. Then in three days time, the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and wreaks zombie havok.

2. The Mallers' Scratch and Latch show up at the We're Alive Tower. Then in 2-4 days time the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and starts to wreak havok but is stopped.

This may be coincidence, but why would the Pinstripe Suit show up 3 days after a visit from the Mallers. Could the Pinstripe Suit be following the Mallers? Are the Mallers giving off some sort of signal (intentionally or unintentionally) that he can track?

abayarts
Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Interesting theory. I wonder if the mallers tried entering the hospital where Riley saw him at.

7oddisdead
Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:36 PM
Mallers also scouted ahead of time the route they took to the arena...where they were ambushed..and pinstripes was there as well.

May be onto something here

Zombiphobe
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I was just relistening to The Mark Of The Beast, and heard something interesting. Scratch says, "They will follow us and they will find us wherever we go ... That's why Durai sent us here [the Arena]." I originally just thought she was being dramatic about how the zombies are everywhere, but perhaps she literally meant they were being followed.

Now, if the Mallers are indeed going South to the Colony, I would love to see Pinstripes show up 3 days later.
I wonder if they took down the sticky-note with the door code like Michael suggested.

yarri
Mar 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I was reviewing the Timeline and something occured to me:

1. The Mallers sent Kalani to CJ's Tower. Then in three days time, the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and wreaks zombie havok.

2. The Mallers' Scratch and Latch show up at the We're Alive Tower. Then in 2-4 days time the Pinstripe Suit shows up, gains entrance and starts to wreak havok but is stopped.

This may be coincidence, but why would the Pinstripe Suit show up 3 days after a visit from the Mallers. Could the Pinstripe Suit be following the Mallers? Are the Mallers giving off some sort of signal (intentionally or unintentionally) that he can track?

Maybe Mr Stripes is looking for like minded self motivated freaks to add to his zombie army? I mean would Mrs Mary sue Housewife of the burbs of LA make a good zombie or would someone like Scratch?

yoyoyoyo15
Mar 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe Mr Stripes is looking for like minded self motivated freaks to add to his zombie army? I mean would Mrs Mary sue Housewife of the burbs of LA make a good zombie or would someone like Scratch?

I see where you are coming from

Bray
Mar 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
A very interesting theory, I suppose if he has identified that the mallers are actively searching out remaining humans and taking them hostage then he can follow them and if the mallers can't do it, he does and in the end he will just wipe out the mallers and turn them and their captives?

But then I suppose the mallers did attack the arena...so maybe Pinstripes will go and take them out?

Eviebae
Apr 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM
in the end he will just wipe out the mallers and turn them and their captives?

But then I suppose the mallers did attack the arena...so maybe Pinstripes will go and take them out?

What is he going to do when all the humans are gone?

yarri
Apr 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM
What is he going to do when all the humans are gone?

Raise cattle? ;)

Eviebae
Apr 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Raise cattle? ;)

Become vegans? O_o

yarri
Apr 5th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Become vegans? O_o

Something tells me they need the protein and there isn't enough beans in the universe to feed old Pinstripe and his friends. :)

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 5th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Become vegans? O_o

Ummmm vegans...? To be more... umm .... On topic they would eat each other... As skittles witnessed

reaper239
Apr 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
they've already shown a propensity to store their "food" so maybe they'd pull a time machine and raise their own human food source, perhaps seeking to breed out certain "undesirable" traits like aggression, much like the morlocks.

yarri
Apr 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM
they've already shown a propensity to store their "food" so maybe they'd pull a time machine and raise their own human food source, perhaps seeking to breed out certain "undesirable" traits like aggression, much like the morlocks.

I've always felt the format of the story and the way its presented reminded me of H.G. Wells radio program War of the Worlds. I like the idea of a bacteria (like in the Time machine) being a trigger for an evolutionary change or would it be an evolutionary regression.

Bray
Apr 6th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Move on to the colony?

I suppose it depends on whether we can assume that they are smart enough to recognise that Humans are their food source and if they kill them all they die to.

Perhaps they will start capturing humans and farming them?

LongoriaN
Apr 8th, 2012, 04:15 PM
The man in the pinstripes (The inked individual), is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. He maybe something to do with the epicenter, or maybe is just a carzy person who is especially crazy as a zombie IE ( the smart in life theroy of bert). What you mentioned maybe be right, that he is following the mallers but thats who he is...................

Bray
Apr 9th, 2012, 02:57 AM
The man in the pinstripes (The inked individual), is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. He maybe something to do with the epicenter, or maybe is just a carzy person who is especially crazy as a zombie IE ( the smart in life theroy of bert). What you mentioned maybe be right, that he is following the mallers but thats who he is...................

I think that's a pretty popular theory on who he is/was but it hasn't been confirmed or debunked yet, so still just a theory.

I wonder if there is a 'pinstripes' in every large group of undead? Will the horde at Barstow be an organised rabble or the efficient and calculating attackers like the ones under pinstripes? I can't wait to find out.

GeneTwo
Apr 9th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I think it would be pretty simple for Pinstripe to find a human stronghold. So we know zombies drag away the dead. All Pinstripe has to do is wait around till a large number of shot up dead zombies show up. Then he would order one of those scavenger zombies to show him where they found those dead zombie bodies.

WA tower gave up its location when they took out a horde of zombies with C4.

CJ's tower may have been a little bit harder to find for Pinstripe, because that sucker is probably in San Francisco. Anyway the convoys seemed pretty big, also with CJ's best fighters, and more prone to take on zombies. Pinstripe would just wait till the convoy returned from where ever and follow it back to CJ's tower.

GingerNacre
Apr 15th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I loved PinStripes. I suggest Mr. Durai and he work together in some way-both smart "bosses" of their perspective underlings. Unsure if Mallers or Tower peeps know this. Im only on chapter 15.