PDA

View Full Version : The future of michael's team...

yoyoyoyo15
Mar 22nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
This is my first post so feedback would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys but I think it is possible that when
Micheals team is at the army base there could be a repeat of the place they found victor and tanya at. Idk just a thought but also I don't see them going anywhere any time soon. Which means that the next chapter is more than likely going to be more of victor and Saul looking for lizzy. O and just some food for thought... I don't think these zombies are as "zombied" as you think... Especially since all of them can comprehend enough to take orders from someone. Seems like more of an infection than a zombie.. Just my thoughts though please leave feedback and I hope I put this in the right place thx... Peace

Cabbage Patch
Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
I think it's amazing that we've gotten so much of Kalani's story, and the related background on the Mallers and the Other Tower, and I really want to hear Kalani answer our questions about him (is he the rat or isn't he? is he the shooter or not?, did he kill Pippen?). Still, I think it's time we heard more about the other groups and the process of bringing everyone back together gets started.

In the next Chapter I'm hoping Michael's time at Fort Irwin is limited and that he and the others get sent back to LA on some sort of quest for the military. I'm hoping we'll get an update on the Mallers and hear from Lizzie and any other survivors that are with them (I want to know if Burt and Angel made it!!!).

yoyoyoyo15
Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:10 AM
I agree with you on everything except the part about Michael. I honestly believe the colony was like any military base that I have heard of. I don't think they will let him leave for the same reason the colony didn't... He may get people to attack them... If that happens I do see something like the colony happening when they escape... That would be awesome...
I agree that it is interesting to hear about kalanis story... Idk why everyone disliked him... I mean he wasn't the nicest guy but he wasn't any cut throught... Honestly I think I would act the same as he did.
I would also like to here about skittles story... Idk it's just the thought of him just sneaking around with zombies everywhere that sparks my curiosity

Anyway thanks for respondin

LawDuck
Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Your first post - my first post. Whoo hoo!

I think Michael will have to deal with the fact that he's still, best I can tell, active-duty army, and will be expected to follow orders and return to duty. Of course, something will happen that motivates him to leave the base, and he'll have to deal with that conflict. I doesn't sound like the troops at the base get out much, if at all, so the conflict will have to come to them.

I'm going to guess that the "Colonel" has something to do with or has knowledge about the outbreak. No reason, just a hunch.

nikvoodoo
Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Man.....lots of new folk in this thread!

I think the idea of conflict between Active Duty Michael vs. Protects his Family Michael will definitely come to pass. Especially when the inevitable happens and he is questioned about where he got a shot to shit helicopter. But I really feel like the Tower members have to make their way back to LA. How it comes to pass is obviously to be determined, but I have a hard time believing we'll rehash the exact same escape like at the Colony where they're running for their lives. I'll be much happier if Michael somehow gets contacted by Saul or someone else in LA and is able to convince the leader at Irwin to let him go back with a small contingent of people.

The story started in LA, the answers are in LA....they have to go back to LA.

7oddisdead
Mar 23rd, 2012, 11:31 AM
Quotes another dark haired reluctant leader...

"we have to go back, Kate!...we have to go back!!" (insert pegs for Kate..if you pick up what I'm puttin down..:) )

yoyoyoyo15
Mar 24th, 2012, 04:49 AM
I see what you did there.... Since we are on the subject of what they will do... What do you think Saul and victor's next move will be... Do you think they will just walk away from chinwee (I hope I spelt that right) or will they team up with her and maybe live in that tower for a while... Until they can make contact with michael... Or possibly a totally different plan

7oddisdead
Mar 25th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Hmm..thats a difficult one. Really I can't see her joining up with them..or them staying at the other tower for any period of time...sauls got a one track mind right now, even with the news of kalani. Their next move is likely to be continue searching for Lizzie. I think cj may give them some parting gifts though...(Saul did bring up the 556 rounds) other than that...unless they venture toward ground zero, I don't see cj goin with them

yoyoyoyo15
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:56 AM
I would have to agree... Saul won't even think about anything else before he finds her... But I don't think they will travel to ground zero... I don't believe the mallers are there so saul wont have any reason to go there... I missed it but where are they going ( the mallers) are they just going back tothe mall?

7oddisdead
Mar 26th, 2012, 05:23 AM
As of this point we don't perzactly know...all we know is south. Now, depending on the location of the other tower..they could have the opportunity to "pass through/near" ground zero..thats what I was getting at. Its been many chapters since we last visited that area...even if they don't collectively go by there...the mere mention of it should allow for another conversation about the place at the very least...

Cabbage Patch
Mar 26th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Ground Zero might be an interesting meeting point for the different groups of Tower survivors.

I can envision a story line in which the Mallers have relocated somewhere near Ground Zero, bringing along Lizzie and the survivors they pulled from the wreckage. Saul and Victor would naturally follow. Meanwhile Michael and company could get a "quest" from the Army at Fort Irwin that takes them back to investigate, or recover something from Ground Zero. Everyone's paths cross and they're all reunited before the end of the season, just in time for new developments to tear them apart again.

reaper239
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:55 PM
with the effects people experience when they go near ground zero, i can't imagine anyone would want to go stay near g0. i could see the army sending the tower crew to check it out or pick something up though.

Eviebae
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM
they could have the opportunity to "pass through/near" ground zero..thats what I was getting at. Its been many chapters since we last visited that area

That will be really exciting. Story-wise it would probably be near the end. If Michael stays with the military--his home so to speak--then they will probably be part of an excursion.

huh, how come there were no female servicemen?