PDA

View Full Version : how angel might be back.

werewolf
Mar 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM
since, angel seamed to die in last season. I am wondering how he might be brought back. One thought came to my head was that, since Riley is grieving for angel that in her mind she might bring him back and have conversations with him, while she is under the care of the army medics.

Grognaurd
Mar 13th, 2012, 07:19 AM
yea, it could be the Kalani option, but as I always say:

If there aint no body than there aint nobody dead. Even then, some times they come back.

Crabb90
Mar 29th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I don't think Angel is dead. He's a primary character and we still have have a lot to learn about him. He has developed into a skilled leader from the show's start and appears to have a bit of a shady past (I'm referring to his apparent connection to Scratch). Also, if you recall, Michael didn't see Angel on the roof just before the Tower collapsed, so it's possible that he took cover and survived the actual fall.

That's my take.

LukeyBaby93
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:03 AM
I really hope that Angle is back i don't think the story is ready to lose him yet. I also think that there is so much more that we can learn about Angle and with out him there it just won't be the same.

ImPaul
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM
I hope he comes back. Without him there doesn't seem to be much purpose for Riley's character.

Osiris
Apr 5th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Chances of him surviving the collapse of the tower while still inside are slim to none. You may be falling 'on top' of the rubble, but you're travelling with all of it from an estimated 210 feet (figuring an average of 12 feet per floor x 15 floors, plus 12-14 feet for lobby and foundation). That's a long way to travel and survive. It's certainly not impossible. As far as I've been able to ascertain from the shows, there is no definitive word as to whether the building pancaked or toppled. Michael says he could no longer see Angel on top of the building when the chopper cleared the smoke and debris from the last explosion which means he was either thrown clear--perhaps to the rooftop where the second landing site was located, to rappel down the side of the building after--which accounts for the rope being hung over the side of the building when Saul and Victor discover it, as I don't recall Michael throwing it back over before taking off--or he was thrown through the hole in the roof, down into Bill's apartment. The latter places him inside the building and he would be riding it down when it collapses.

Hard to say how he survived, at least for the moment, but it feels like he's going to live in something other than Riley's booze fuelled nightmares. Angel's too cool for that shit.

zombeh-kitteh
Apr 6th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Chances of him surviving the collapse of the tower while still inside are slim to none. You may be falling 'on top' of the rubble, but you're travelling with all of it from an estimated 210 feet (figuring an average of 12 feet per floor x 15 floors, plus 12-14 feet for lobby and foundation). That's a long way to travel and survive. It's certainly not impossible. As far as I've been able to ascertain from the shows, there is no definitive word as to whether the building pancaked or toppled. Michael says he could no longer see Angel on top of the building when the chopper cleared the smoke and debris from the last explosion which means he was either thrown clear--perhaps to the rooftop where the second landing site was located, to rappel down the side of the building after--which accounts for the rope being hung over the side of the building when Saul and Victor discover it, as I don't recall Michael throwing it back over before taking off--or he was thrown through the hole in the roof, down into Bill's apartment. The latter places him inside the building and he would be riding it down when it collapses.

Hard to say how he survived, at least for the moment, but it feels like he's going to live in something other than Riley's booze fuelled nightmares. Angel's too cool for that shit.

I believe that when Saul talks about the detritus of the tower, he says that a large chunk fell in one direction...which means that either that was the part of the building that Angel was stuck inside of, or he was in the part that collapsed in on itself (although it is possible that he was thrown...but I'm not counting on it). If my theory about who Bricks, Scratch, and Tardust found at the very end of "The Harder They Fall" is correct, I believe that they found Angel in the rubble and took him away (along with Burt...or "the old man" Scratch mentions).

That's not to say that he will survive, or Burt for that matter. I have a feeling that we will probably lose one or both of them, possibly due to infections from their injuries, or just internal damage (look how long Saul held on for, being anemic, nearly septic, and fever-burned), but not right away. We will probably have a good-bye chapter, as one or both of them lay bare their souls to the other before passing away.

That will make me very sad...lol.

Cabbage Patch
Apr 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Option 1—Michael wakes up in the barracks at Fort Irwin and goes down the hall to the latrine. As he enters he hears the shower running and peeks in, where he sees Angel. Michael is flumoxed, then he shakes his head and realizes that Angel's death was just a dream, he'd actually gotten onto the helicopter and escaped with them. Hey, it worked on "Dallas".

Option 2—Soldiers at Fort Irwin are collecting the dead zombie from the helicopter landing site. One decides to check its pockets and discover's Angel's ID. It turns out that he had jumped onto the helicopter and clung to it all the way to the first landing site, where he dropped off, too exhausted to move or speak. Then, when the zombies descend on the landing site, he's bitten and turned, jumps up in zombie form and resumes his perch on the helicopter for the flight to Fort Irwin, where Datu shoots him.

Osiris
Apr 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Wait... did you just reference Dallas!? Hang on... I've got to call my mom... she's going to lose her head.

ZomNom
Apr 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Then, when the zombies descend on the landing site, he's bitten and turned, jumps up in zombie form and resumes his perch on the helicopter for the flight to Fort Irwin, where Datu shoots him.

LOL! This would be an awesome ending to this character. But, don't forget ... he has to scribble down how he escaped in his journal while clinging to the helicopter before they make the emergency landing. Just like Burt scribbling in his journal as he ziplined to his death about his shot that took out the RPG maller that actually saved Saul & Victor's lives.

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Call it a hunch....but I think that Angel will be shown having barely survived the crash of the Tower. He'll be strapped to life support machines and in the custody of the Mallers. They'll grill him about where the other survivors might have gone, and he'll tell them to "Fuck off." Scratch will shoot him in the head.

Boom. Totally called it

.......I think I'm just gonna close this thread now....;)