PDA

View Full Version : what is "ink" up to?

Ninjachicken
Mar 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM
When kalani and riley went through the mental instatute to reach the hospitals back-up generators. They encounterd "ink" , it was descibed as having fingernails on the floor. Perhaps "ink" is the one which cause the "little ones" to have nails filed down to a razor sharp point (as described by lizzie when the mallers convoy was attacked). They were also descibed as having a number FRESHLY tattooed onto there forearm , perhaps it was "ink" that has created these "little ones" and as the first "little one" number was only 5 this leads me to believe that the "little ones" are sparse. However this could just be a coincidence.

Nathan.Luiz
Mar 10th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I'd guess Ink would have something to do with it, and it seems likely that he was involved in making the nails and tattoos on little ones. For me, the main question is - What makes them little and were they ever human in the first place?

Eviebae
Mar 18th, 2012, 03:07 AM
For me, the main question is - What makes them little and were they ever human in the first place?

Consider this, the zombies are alive, how would they give birth? I'd imagine them eating their way out (lovely image)

The Little One's could be changed children, changed apes, some new permutation of a regular zombie or newborn zombies.

Does anyone know of an animal whose young kill it in order to be born? The reverse of Traumatic Insemination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination).

LongoriaN
Apr 8th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I think I know who the Inked person is. The inked individual, is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. I also belive he is the epicenter for the outbreak and is the king of the zombies.

yarri
Apr 8th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Consider this, the zombies are alive, how would they give birth? I'd imagine them eating their way out (lovely image)

The Little One's could be changed children, changed apes, some new permutation of a regular zombie or newborn zombies.

Does anyone know of an animal whose young kill it in order to be born? The reverse of Traumatic Insemination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination).

Wasps lay eggs in the body of other insects their babies eat their way out killing the host. I spend to much time on Animal Planet.

Eviebae
Apr 8th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Wasps lay eggs in the body of other insects their babies eat their way out killing the host. I spend to much time on Animal Planet.

Gngh...

Actually I found a Tomato Worm that had been parasitized on my tomatoes last year and I wasn't sad...

Osiris
Apr 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I think I know who the Inked person is. The inked individual, is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. I also belive he is the epicenter for the outbreak and is the king of the zombies.

I'd had a similar thought many moons ago, but that theory was shot down, though I cannot remember why. Or the shooter for that matter, though I've got a feeling it was probably nik.

Edit--

Nevermind. I'm thinking of something else.