PDA

View Full Version : Guitar represents Kalani?

abayarts
Mar 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I was thinking of this today while listening to the episode again. Like the last chapter, where mr. wiskers was holding a rat in his mouth.(representing that we'll know the rat by the end of the chapter, which happen). You think the guitar in this chapter represent Kalani? In the episode Micheal mention that Datu found the guitar, same way Datu found Kalani at the Arena. Micheal also mention that his not hurting it, but making it better. In a way, the Tower didn't hurt Kalani, but made him better. Just a thought. :)

Treetom
Mar 7th, 2012, 09:35 PM
I can pick up what you are putting down.

Bulldog711
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:08 PM
deep stuff and I like it. We always hope that KC throws little hidden nouances into the show. I never thought about the rat but it sounds spot on. Again, does anyone know if the songs he plays on the guitar has any relevance to the show?

Willy Beamen
Mar 8th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Or maybe that Michael was just "playing" Kalani in some massive premeditated evil plan to convince him to "suicide all over the tanker" thus saving himself?

abayarts
Mar 10th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I can pick up what you are putting down.

Haha, what does that mean? :p

fridginators
Mar 17th, 2012, 05:26 AM
deep stuff and I like it. We always hope that KC throws little hidden nouances into the show. I never thought about the rat but it sounds spot on. Again, does anyone know if the songs he plays on the guitar has any relevance to the show?Wasn't he just playing blues-based stuff? I'm sure they would have to give credit if Michael was playing any particular song, but to me it just sounded like finger-picking guitar.

reaper239
Mar 19th, 2012, 05:21 AM
yeah, just some blues scale i think.

Eviebae
Mar 20th, 2012, 12:21 AM
I was thinking of this today while listening to the episode again. Like the last chapter, where mr. wiskers was holding a rat in his mouth.(representing that we'll know the rat by the end of the chapter, which happen). You think the guitar in this chapter represent Kalani? In the episode Micheal mention that Datu found the guitar, same way Datu found Kalani at the Arena. Micheal also mention that his not hurting it, but making it better. In a way, the Tower didn't hurt Kalani, but made him better. Just a thought. :)

I like this idea. Even if it's not intentional, it's the kind of nuance that artists might not be aware of in their work. It's downright poetical.

abayarts
Mar 20th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I like this idea. Even if it's not intentional, it's the kind of nuance that artists might not be aware of in their work. It's downright poetical.

Yea, it is downright poetic.

Eviebae
Mar 20th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Yea, it is downright poetic.

Bugs Bunny says poetical and I agree. It was B-youteafull.

abayarts
Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Bugs Bunny says poetical and I agree. It was B-youteafull.

I think Roger Rabbit said it the same way.

Eviebae
Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
I think Roger Rabbit said it the same way.

So it's a bunny thing, hmmmmmmm?