PDA

View Full Version : sean=latch?

StickUpKid
Mar 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
hey so im a bit confused,

CJ said that they picked up kalani in front of lax but when they got into a car latch and scratch were there. Is latch sean and were latch and scratch part of the other tower? If someone could clear this up for me it would be appreciated.

nikvoodoo
Mar 6th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Simple: CJ understands what she understands, and Kalani's experience was just a little bit different than CJ was lead to believe. Sean is Sean and Latch is Latch.

Wicked Sid
Mar 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Latch's name is actually John.

Which is a totally bitching' name by the way.

beezball
Mar 7th, 2012, 06:30 AM
We haven't heard the whole story yet. Obviously they'll leave him off near LAX quickly, or a view days later to be picked up by the other tower. Presumably on purpose and with his daughters life on the line.

At least this is what came to me as obvious.

Freakishly Narrow
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I'm with Beezball on this, I feel like we're still at a point in Kalani's story before where C.J.'s knowledge started. She said that he was found by Sean as the sole survivor of his group of 10. His daughter is still with him right now, when he was picked up by Latch and Scratch. Therefore, I think the mallers are going to hold Hannah as ransom while dropping him back at the airport to go into C.J.'s tower as a mole.

rottenash
Mar 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
so was Kalani planted at the arena for the tower to pick up?

nikvoodoo
Mar 10th, 2012, 09:14 PM
so was Kalani planted at the arena for the tower to pick up?

Officially we don't know. But it's safe to say that's not the truth because if Kalani was planted at the arena for the tower to find.....that's.....that's a really big complicated house of cards that makes not much sense.

Freakishly Narrow
Mar 11th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I'm thinking kalani was genuinely captured by the "arena-ers" during the fall of the first tower or shortly there after while on his own. Like nik said, seems way too unlikely that he was planted there, as that would require that the mallers also be working with the arena group and so many other things that just seem far too unlikely for me to buy into...

rottenash
Mar 12th, 2012, 09:18 PM
is it just me...kalani seem interested in samantha's name, maybe who he was sent to find?.. both end up in the arena..scratch blows up the arena for some reason.. Samantha may have meant something to her. Why else would she waste her time otherwise? It wasn't part of the mission..why not just use all the tankers at the tower? Kalani must have relayed that samantha died at the arena...and that he was at a new tower..first mission blow arena then tower??

Gravier1009
Mar 18th, 2012, 10:52 AM
is it just me...kalani seem interested in samantha's name, maybe who he was sent to find?.. both end up in the arena..scratch blows up the arena for some reason.. Samantha may have meant something to her. Why else would she waste her time otherwise? It wasn't part of the mission..why not just use all the tankers at the tower? Kalani must have relayed that samantha died at the arena...and that he was at a new tower..first mission blow arena then tower??

Hello Everyone, this is my first time posting to the forums, been listening since chapter 23-ish. To the previous poster, i believe around the time they were at the arena, scratch made a passing comment about how durai wanted them to blow up the arena, i'm assuming to take out the threat of "them". I'm guessing that durai's group left to go down south, telling scratch and the others to take out the arena with their tankers. Scratch saved one to take to the tower and kill them all for killing john/"latch". Those are my two cents anyway... /shrugs.