PDA

View Full Version : Skittles is a Time Lord

IamPaul
Mar 1st, 2012, 02:26 PM
I have heard the many theories that Mary Poppins is a Time Lord,(to which I agree) and I have always theroized that Van Helsing is/was a Time Lord that used a Chameleon Arch to hide as a human on earth. He just knew so much about monsters and ghouls that I find it hard to believe he is anything but a Time Lord. My idea on Skittles is that he always shows up to help or warn the main characters to the story. Now I am not sure if he is hiding himself as a human or is a straight up Time Lord. If he is an open Time Lord, then my guess is the water tower(or whatever it was) that he lived in and allowed Kalani and Angel to seek refuge in was/is his TARDIS. I just blew your minds. YOUR MINDS!

nikvoodoo
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
My mind is blown but not for the reason you may be claiming it is.

abayarts
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:53 PM
Oh my god. :omgomg:
I might make some character art for Skittles as a timelord :cool:

IamPaul
Mar 2nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Oh my god. :omgomg:
I might make some character art for Skittles as a timelord :cool:

I urge you to kind sir.

Test subject 9
Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:04 AM
That will be very cool to see when your done.

abayarts
Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
it might look like a dude with a colorful suit ;)

mem
Mar 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Couldnt time lord Skittles go back in time and reverse the Z day happiness that led to people running to the tower ?

brad1
Mar 7th, 2012, 09:02 AM
umm this is confuzing! my mind is short circuting! if anyone was a time lord ya i agree skittles is a perfect canadite... but then wouldnt he go back in time to stop the colored one from getting? he doesnt remember when it started (the z apocolypes) so he couldnt stop that...... but maybe he could hav gone and told micheal and sol and angel about how they were gonna attack the tower when they left? well he didnt knw about that but if he is a time lord then he would....:hammer: long live time lord!

IamPaul
Mar 7th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Couldnt time lord Skittles go back in time and reverse the Z day happiness that led to people running to the tower ?

No, because that day is a fixed point. He cannot change that day, just help the people through it.

IamPaul
Mar 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I guess you can explain that the reason he never warns the tower of the attacks is because they must go through that to get where the story will be ending eventually. You change one bit, and all of them could die or a possible cure could go undiscovered.

brad1
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:32 PM
ahhhh thats true but he could hav atleast told them (this is a guess im not certain so dont just expect im spoiling) that kalani was mabye the spy if he was or not