PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on theories after a 3rd listen

Joe Bonselaar
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Warning Spoilers! There will be spoilers on seasons 1&2 below. Spoilers on the new chapters (25&26) will be below, but with an additional spoiler warning.

Well, first I must say I've been hooked and absolutely love this show (podcast). I am not the one that likes to wait a week for episodes to release especially for shows that I love. Same goes for The Walking Dead. I've tried to wait for 3 chapters to release before I start listen yet I couldn't wait after the 2nd (Chapter 26) I usually re-listen to the entire 2 seasons, but that can only hold me for a new chapter or two to release. However after my 3rd (or 4th?) re-listen to We're Alive I've noticed things That I have not noticed before. I would like to talk and discuss my thoughts and their possible outcomes.

If these have been discussed before then hopefully I am shinning new light and or a different view on how these theories are going.

-1st
Connection between RANDY & MICHAEL
When Michael gets separated from Angel, Datu, and Riley at the water plant we don't see him again for a while. When we do he his arm is broken. Moving forward to when Micheal gets his arm re-broken and fixed by Tanya he talks about or says the name Randy while under Anesthesia. Micheal talking about Randy during a scene with him getting his arm re-broken only brings suspicion that Randy either has broken it himself or is involved with Micheal getting his arm broken. There is a very high chance that it may be true. Then again there may be no relation.

Randy was also mentioned again as Micheal shouts his name while looking at a group of zombies with one in particular having a beard & hair dragging Tanya from the adjacent Tower. Since Micheal knows Randy's name then it would be highly likely that Micheal has seen him as a normal human being in a normal and conscious state during the time of Micheal's disappearance.

Chapter 25 & 26 spoiler below!!!!

-2nd
God damn I wanna know what happened to Saul and Burt Already! shit I hope they are alive... Also Micheal read Kalani's Book!! I am really interested in finding out his involvement and why Saul and victor found a file on him.
Also is anyone else wondering what Tanya found out from reading everyone's journal???! Possibly more info on the cause of the outbreak?

Chapter 26 Spoiler below!!!
-3rd lastly (for now as it's 1:30am)
With the majority at Fort Erwin and under a higher coc (chain of command) don't you feel awkward and unsettled as you did during the initial discovery of the colony? (speaking of that I bet the "Remains of Eastern Bay" and the colony will "join forces" so to speak. That will really fire things up!) Seems to me in the coming chapters we may be listening to a future operation on discovering what happened. Something big is gonna happen and it's going to be bigger then chapter 12 parts 1-4.