PDA

View Full Version : will Angel be a hero? will Kalani be the rat?

werewolf
Feb 27th, 2012, 09:28 PM
after listen to all three parts of chapter 26. I have a theory that angel some how repelled down the rope while the tower was hit. He knew he couldn't make it to the chopper. Victor even said that the rope wouldn't be a certain way unless somebody went down it. then there where the foot prints in fresh dust where Saul had repelled down. Maybe Kalani was the one that the mallers found barely alive then took him and Burt, to where ever they are now. And Angel was following them to rescue them.

even though Kalani might have been the rat, he was forced into it because the mallers had his gf or wife or daughter Hanna. maybe that in his private journals all will be reveled on why he did what he did.

I still think Kalani was a diabetic. Angel found something with Kalani's journals. He didn't know what it was. it could have one of those insulin pens http://www.novolog.com/InsulinDiabetes/NovoLogFlexPen.aspx or diabetic kit. if you never seen one before you might not know what it was either.

7oddisdead
Feb 28th, 2012, 12:09 AM
one problem. angel was on the main tower, the rope saul repelled down was the one attached to the other building.

but i kinda like the insulin pen idea

Grognaurd
Feb 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM
There was enough rope for Saul to go down on the day after. We do not know where the rope broke. There may be enough rope to go down the main tower or not. It is totally up to KC.

We also do not know how it collapsed. My feeling is it had a preferential collapse to the fire side. In fact, I would have no problem seeing an Oklahoma-type collapse with a lot of the building intact. BUt, neither Saul nor Victor make that comment, so probably not.

Deeper info:

Way back in season 1, Datu had Kelly tell Burt to Park the Diesel truck on the northside of the building.
Angel's first glimpse of Mallers, round two was to the north.
The other structure connected by the zip line is to the South.
Saul and Victor attack the mallers in the Hummer.
ASSUMPTION: The maller attack is mainly from the North.
As Victor and Saul make their way on foot, Victor says that it is falling this way.

So, yes, I can see Angel repellign down the south side of the building and having his progress disrupted as the building falls away from him.

Burt is found first near where the helicopter was loaded. I can see Scratch etal going to see what is left there while waiting for the rubble to settle and then find Angel.

Raven
Feb 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I will have to go back and listen but I am pretty sure Saul did in fact say the tower had fallen over "with large open spaces" or something to that effect when they returned after the dust had settled.
I still find the insulin pen idea interesting but given the Kalani/Angel bromance you really would have thought it would have come up sooner. "Oh by the way guys I am your pilot but if I don't take these shots it won't be pretty. Or the fact they were in the hospital and he didn't ask for a pit-stop for something he desperately needs.

mem
Feb 28th, 2012, 07:58 AM
1. Angel is dead and we find out eventually.
2. Angel is alive and we find out eventually.
3. We never know and it pains us to the very heart of our marrow. We write poems and songs to lament this unanswered question and the weight it has on our emotional shoulders. All of these are assembled into a collection voiced and sang by The Samuel L Jackson. They are sold on Saturday afternoon television by the great music marketer K-Tel(3 LP's, 6 8-tracks or Eleventeen reel to reel tapes) for the fantastic price of 39.95 + s/h. This of course goes viral and everything in the universe is set right again when on one warm windy March day, we see Angel on a Youtube vid telling us about his ordeal.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
3. We never know and it pains us to the very heart of our marrow. We write poems and songs to lament this unanswered question and the weight it has on our emotional shoulders. All of these are assembled into a collection voiced and sang by The Samuel L Jackson. They are sold on Saturday afternoon television by the great music marketer K-Tel(3 LP's, 6 8-tracks or Eleventeen reel to reel tapes) for the fantastic price of 39.95 + s/h. This of course goes viral and everything in the universe is set right again when on one warm windy March day, we see Angel on a Youtube vid telling us about his ordeal.

ROFL.. you are soo going to hell for that.

yarri
Feb 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM

I <3 you mem Thank you for that! P.s. don't listen to crow... You're not going to hell Rev is.

Grognaurd
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
They are sold on Saturday afternoon television by the great music marketer K-Tel(3 LP's, 6 8-tracks or Eleventeen reel to reel tapes) for the fantastic price of 39.95 + s/h.

I heard that K-Tel was going to hire Vince of Slap-Chop and ShamWOW fame to host the infomercial.

mem
Mar 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I heard that K-Tel was going to hire Vince of Slap-Chop and ShamWOW fame to host the infomercial.

You sir bring your A-game when commenting. I am honored to have you comment on one of my off the wall posts. Thank You ! :D