PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 27 Prediction Poll

nikvoodoo
Feb 27th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Got a thought about the unfinished Symphony version of the Voodoo Lounge? Let it be heard!

Also since I didn't get to finish it....let's hear some more predictions! What do you think will happen in chapter 27??

7oddisdead
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:05 AM
an easy one. could go either way, but still an easy win or fail

chinwe knows more about the other tower than she first let on(in the previous chapter)

Test subject 9
Feb 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
This chapter opens the possibility of a lot of good story points Angel and Burt, chinwe, and the fort. I can't wait the chapter is being released on my birthday.

nikvoodoo
Feb 28th, 2012, 08:47 AM
an easy one. could go either way, but still an easy win or fail

chinwe knows more about the other tower than she first let on(in the previous chapter)
I think that we got that already. From the description we are assuming where Saul and Victor are currently is the Other Tower and CJ called it her home so we can presume she knows more about it already but won't disclose it for the same reason everyone chooses to not talk about it. Safety. I'd love to go for the cop out but again, I really didn't get to think about this post too hard.....can't imagine what was distracting me...

7oddisdead
Feb 28th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I think that we got that already. From the description we are assuming where Saul and Victor are currently is the Other Tower and CJ called it her home so we can presume she knows more about it already but won't disclose it for the same reason everyone chooses to not talk about it. Safety. I'd love to go for the cop out but again, I really didn't get to think about this post too hard.....can't imagine what was distracting me...

no...by "other tower" I meant OUR tower...

And by the way...CONGRATS!!

nikvoodoo
Feb 28th, 2012, 11:10 AM
no...by "other tower" I meant OUR tower...

And by the way...CONGRATS!!

I see what you did there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And thanks!

7oddisdead
Feb 28th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Quite alright...you have a very good reason for being distracted :D

Honestly, I don't think any of of would think any different if you just let this chapters predictions ride as is...you have plenty going on right now....go enjoy it!

Grognaurd
Mar 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I doubt Burt and angel. 8-(

The Kalani link is such a good hook, it may not be updated in part 1

Litmaster
Mar 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Kc will probably go with the most boring aspect of the plot next and leave all these juicy loose ends hanging, so I guess that means we're going back to Ft. Irwin with Michael and the gang.

I'm starting to suspect that the sadistic bastard is just never going to tell us what happened to Burt...

awkwardalex
Mar 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Kc will probably go with the most boring aspect of the plot next and leave all these juicy loose ends hanging, so I guess that means we're going back to Ft. Irwin with Michael and the gang.

I'm starting to suspect that the sadistic bastard is just never going to tell us what happened to Burt...

I agree I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing we hear is someone at fort irwin.

nikvoodoo
Mar 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I agree with all three of you (in part....sadistic bastard might be just a touch overboard). I'm really hoping we keep the split going or else I'm gonna be hosed.

Grognaurd
Mar 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
A couple of servings of Crow please!