PDA

View Full Version : Is there another group, other than Mallers, Old Tower, New Tower, and The Colony?

Masfermind
Feb 24th, 2012, 04:39 PM
The Bitter with the not in his pocket, I've heard that he could be a Maller, or one of the last form the Old tower. I have another theory, there could be another group out there, maybe smaller. this could be a remnant from the pumping station. do we know if they were all wiper out? Maybe we will see them later on in the season, but they could just as easily have been over run just before the attack on the tower. maybe I'm thinking to far into it.

Cabbage Patch
Feb 25th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Last Summer I proposed a new group of survivors be added that I called "The Boozers". This would consist of heavy drinkers, skid row alcoholics, frat boys, 1960s era Mad Men, etc., who discovered that the zombies ignore them as long as they're properly soused. They would form a wandering band, travelling from liquor store, to bar, to supermarket, scavenging for food and booze. I'd like to think that the Biter who had the Garden's address on him was a Boozer who sobered up at the wrong place and time. It would have been perfect if the note had been written on a cocktail napkin!

Grognaurd
Feb 26th, 2012, 02:04 PM
When they go to get the second chopper and Burt describes the army approaching them he says that some were dragging people that may have been still alive. Now, these people could have been captured when Scratchs convoy was it or from another group. If they were with Scratch, the zombies have been dragging them around for more than a day.