PDA

View Full Version : Orc

reaper239
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
btw the title is supposed to be ORC as in the initials of the game.

Operation Racoon City. who else is excited about this game coming out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rEq2bF3yw

Luna Guardian
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
I am, although I'm really hoping that they don't drop the ball here. Come on actual zombies, let the las plagas be gone!

reaper239
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGAIxeexsZw&feature=related

reaper239
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:49 AM
I am, although I'm really hoping that they don't drop the ball here. Come on actual zombies, let the las plagas be gone!

slant six did a pretty good job with socom confrontatio, the only real complaints you heard were server issues and whatnot.

Hellbringer
Feb 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
we pre-ordered the game, but I expect my son to be playing it more than me personally.

reaper239
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:59 AM
we pre-ordered the game, but I expect my son to be playing it more than me personally.

watching those vids got me a zombie boner going. i hope this revives my love for the series, which died abruptly and tragically in RE5. terrible game. granted, as an action game it was all right, but it definitely was not a resident evil game. a lot of people will argue with me on this point, but i actually loved the outbreak games. if they modernized the controls, those would've proly been my favorite RE games. of course, L4D kind of filled that void but still. rambleramblerambleramblerambleramblerambleramblera mbleramblerambleramble

Craneses
Mar 4th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Not too sure on this one. But will definitely play RE6 later this year.

Blood & Ice Cream
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
unsure on this one, melee combat looks rubbish and the character AI poor - running into each other and walking in front of the player whilst firing etc.

though the combat scenes outside on the street look cool

reaper239
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:23 AM
i'm extra excited for it, after 5 and the myriad of horrible movies i really need something that doesn't suck, and i enjoyed the gameplay in socom con, even if there was hella server trouble.

reaper239
Mar 19th, 2012, 04:25 AM
oh sonn, nah-nah nah-nah. picking up that midnight release, SONN! so glad i don't have to work tomorrow