PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Returns March 5th-

Kc
Feb 13th, 2012, 08:51 AM
We're Alive comes back on March 5th for Chapter 27.
For more information on our release schedule go here:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/calendar.php

Why the two weeks off instead of one?

We have several cast and crew members going and were on vacation so we had to push it back a week. We'd much rather have all our cast and crew at recording sessions than just pieces of the cast and have something not turn out the way it was intended. I've been posting about this for a while, but I'm sure we'll have people throwing molotovs at our non-existent office over this.

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Makes sense. I can't say I'm not bummed but as Kelly says, Que sera, sera.

hondo311
Feb 13th, 2012, 08:58 AM
No prob, the episodes are always well worth the wait!

Ra1th
Feb 13th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Wait the 6th is a tuesday. I know this because Mass Effect 3 comes out that day, and it's a tuesday. Do you mean the 5th?

Kc
Feb 13th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Wait the 6th is a tuesday. I know this because Mass Effect 3 comes out that day, and it's a tuesday. Do you mean the 5th?
Stupid calendar. Yes. The 5th.

timberwoof
Feb 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM
it sucks but I guess I can deal.

nikvoodoo
Feb 13th, 2012, 10:11 AM
*searching through basement for pitchforks and torches*

Now....where oh where did those things go.......I just had them for the Twilight premiere a little while ago....

Kc
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:34 AM
And just to be clear, it's not like we're not going to be working during that time. It'll be spent writing/recording and editing like always.

riskbreaker23
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:38 AM
You guys are the professionals, do what you gotta do. I enjoy this awesome show for free, so I can't really complain at all :D

You guys do a pretty amazing job at keeping to a schedule anyway. Most podcasts take un-announced weeks off anyway.

Paolo912
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Now where did i leave my Bottle, shirt, Zippo and gas can again........

Litmaster
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:14 PM
You can always make a Datu music video to keep us entertained in the meantime... Filipino karaoke, anyone? :D

Hellbringer
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:42 PM

Commander Shepard to the scheduling rescue? Yeah, I got it reserved as well.

Hellbringer
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'll all for waiting since it means it's done right. At my house, we love the show, and have made it a listening tradition, so to speak, whenever we have to go the next town over.

That doesn't mean that I don't listen to each episode 2-3 times by myself, of course.

AdrianHD
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Is it sad that I said the exact same thing to myself for the exact same reason when I read the title?

Neil
Feb 16th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Can't afford the new Mass Effect 3 game right now. I will, however, be thankful that I can still listen to some kick-arse zombieness while playing 'Kinect Disneyland Adventures' with my little girls:)

Thanks for the heads up KC:) Since my birthday is March 4th, if you want to make up for the horrible inconvenience of making me wait an extra week for a wonderful product that I don't have to pay for, you can always name a survivor after me:) I'm generous that way.

Neil

Litmaster
Feb 25th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Zzzzzzzz.... ugh, it's only the 25th ??!?

werewolf
Feb 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
hi, i have a question. I don't know if this has been asked and answered.
what do the cast and crew do when they are between seasons?

Th3_T3ch
Feb 25th, 2012, 10:16 PM
...kc... that's fine. This extra week actually comes at a good time, my comp is still dead (as in I listened to the last chapter but haven't downloaded it) and I need more time. I will probably be the only one to say this but... thank you for a week longer break... now don't do it EVER again... please.

Kc
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:41 AM
hi, i have a question. I don't know if this has been asked and answered.
what do the cast and crew do when they are between seasons?
The cast I can imagine do their normal gigs of acting. The crew, however, continues to work to get the remastered version of the season out to the publisher along with a lot of production and planning to ramp up for the next season. This last break was about a Month and a half off in total.

uuhhhuuu
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM
any news on the next in flesh reading? cant wait for the next one, hope i can go.

Kc
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:15 AM
There have been talks but nothing solidified just yet.

mem
Feb 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
thanks for posting this. i was worried my podcast software was acting up again and not getting the updates. no matter how many times i threw the phone nothing. finally i came here and found thie thread. thanks for the info kc.

jwaj2002
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM
wait... wait... I have to wait another week?! damn... oh well gives me something to listen to while I'm in line waiting for my mass effect 3 collectors edition...

Joe Bonselaar
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:50 PM
grr. the wait is worth it. some many unanswered questions!!

abayarts
Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
So 3 more days till chapter 28. :yay:

Kc
Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
So 3 more days till chapter 28. :yay: