PDA

View Full Version : The Save Burt Thread

Drogon Malice
Feb 11th, 2012, 03:12 AM
hell i just don't want the old git to be dead yet, thats all he's a tough old guy and has gone through a war i know he's most likely gone and i'm not asking people to post here to tell me how much of a goner he is.... i just wanna see how many people feel the same way about trying to save him, its not too late they've not found a body, maybe he landed on a large hedge, or grabbed the rope and swung into the building below or grabbed onto a balcony.

i mean C'MON EVEN THE CAT MANAGED TO RIDE OUT THE ATTACK AND SURVIVE A COLLAPSING BUILDING!

theres gotta be some hope for him even if its incredibly thin

anyone with me on this and want burt to return

looney
Feb 12th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I fully believe Burt is still alive and kicking. He's tough as hell and can survive anything, regardless of how old he is. I expect to see him coming back with a vengeance and acting like old school Burt, lighting fools up with Shirley.

WestonWisdom
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:35 PM
I honestly think the Locked and Loaded ad confirmed his survival.

Grognaurd
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I think he is alive. Not sure if he is kicking.

Putting on my reality guy cap, I do not think he will be back in Part 3 unless they recorded three chapters. It seems like a waste to bring Scott Marvin on set for one out of five parts.

zombiesurvivor
Feb 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I believe that burt is still alive. He is a tough person and he has survived through a lot.

I BELIEVE HE IS STILL ALIVE

reaper239
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCt2nZF2nLk

reaper239
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:51 AM
damn the rabbit hole (http://aperturescience.com/)

Conf
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I honestly think the Locked and Loaded ad confirmed his survival.

haha, i doubt that but it would be awesome

ComicBookMax
Feb 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM
In the last episode didn't Saul say that there were track marks at the crashed tower? Could that mean that some of the residents survived and made it to somewhere safe? And they didn't find his body when they returned there.

zombeh-kitteh
Feb 17th, 2012, 02:10 AM
I believe that Burt was the "Old Man" Scratch mentioned at the end of chapter 24. I also believe that they found Angel in the rubble, and he's the one they put with the aforementioned "Old Man."

I'm pretty sure that KC is going to keep their fates a secret for as long as possible.

Richboy
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:43 AM
@all u guys dont worry about burt a while back burt was apparently talking about how to survive a fall if the ropes snaps so hes ok

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
How awesome would it be if Saul and that other dude( of course my memory is blank while writing this) were trapped by the zombies in a building with a bunch of zombies and just when they think it's the end they start hearing shirley? Dude that would be THE BEST comeback ever... Burt is so awesome

Osiris
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
In the immortal words of Fox Mulder: I want to believe.

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM
I miss Burt :(

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I miss Burt :(

I think we all do.

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I mean I was listening through again and I think he is more entertaining than everyone else. His dry sense of humor always makes me laugh... His awesome comments in the middle of a battle... *sigh* why would kc get rid of him in such a cheap way... Kalani even had a more prestigious death

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I mean I was listening through again and I think he is more entertaining than everyone else. His dry sense of humor always makes me laugh... His awesome comments in the middle of a battle... *sigh* why would kc get rid of him in such a cheap way... Kalani even had a more prestigious death

I doubt we've heard the last of him and doubt even more that he's dead. He's too ornery to die.

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I know... I just wish he would come back sooner :( he always brightened up the fighting scenes... Saul could make people laugh when there was no danger (call ghostbusters) but Burt made me laugh during shooting/fighting scenes

shiroidenkou1994
Apr 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I firmly believe Burt is still alive. A broken wrist, maybe, but still alive. There's no way he would die in such a lame way. Burt will die the same way he does everything: with a bang, not a whimper (get it?).

Personally, I would like to think he'll die killing a behemoth. That would be more his style.

jlund93
Apr 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
hell i just don't want the old git to be dead yet, thats all he's a tough old guy and has gone through a war i know he's most likely gone and i'm not asking people to post here to tell me how much of a goner he is.... i just wanna see how many people feel the same way about trying to save him, its not too late they've not found a body, maybe he landed on a large hedge, or grabbed the rope and swung into the building below or grabbed onto a balcony.

i mean C'MON EVEN THE CAT MANAGED TO RIDE OUT THE ATTACK AND SURVIVE A COLLAPSING BUILDING!

theres gotta be some hope for him even if its incredibly thin

anyone with me on this and want burt to return

I still think he is alive as well

HE must be.... he's an epic old man if I've ever heard of one

I don't know if Saul has forgiven him yet though

lol

I hope he's still out there with old Shirley just waiting to be found

mem
Apr 19th, 2012, 11:06 AM
i hope undead lassie drags him out of the well he fell down into. then before undead lassie tries to eet his brainz. burt shoots undead lassie and gets away.

GeneTwo
Apr 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Angel and Burt are alive. The hurt folks that Scratch found were mallers. Angle and Burt took them out. Why would Scratch be so cryptic. Unless they were zombies and Pinstripe was the really hurt one.

GingerNacre
Apr 22nd, 2012, 05:27 AM
I think Scratch and her lackies found Angel and Burt, too. I don't know what they are going to do with them, but I think they have them for whatever evil, crazed plan they have in mind.

GeneTwo
Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
The Old man = Skittles

The Hurt Dude = Bill "Pinstripe" Roberts (crackpot theory i know)

7oddisdead
Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:26 AM
Nope. If ya wanted crackpot...you would have said the old man was Leopold Emerson

That would be crackpot (I'm joking, good post :) )

GingerNacre
Apr 25th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Now Im wondering IF Scratch and mallers found Kilani. She said "I got what I wanted." and she does not have Pegs. Just a thought.

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 25th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Do we know how old skittles is? I picture him to be a mentally disturbed person in his 20s

GeneTwo
Apr 25th, 2012, 08:14 AM
:: puts on tinfoil hat and pulls out some red string out ::

I just think Scratch's comment was to general, she may be talking about information. I'm just connecting the dots here. I just think Skittles was captured by the Mallers, its the only way I can think of how they got the 8th & Grand intel. I also think that the really hurt dude was a Maller shot by Burt with his hand cannon. Thats why the Mallers are shocked the hurt dude was still breathing.

We are never told how old Skittles is, but he's been through a lot. It may have prematurely aged him. I cant see Skittles as being in his 20's. I see him more in his mid 30's to early 40's.

bradarro11
Apr 26th, 2012, 04:59 AM
i think scratch found angel and burt alive... but only just, i think because she was bluffing about having 2 hostages from the tower she was quite happy to find a couple still alive after the tower fell. brick was the person who found angel and was put with the "old man" (burt). this has to be the case, burt an angel are for too important for the story.
i think scratch will take them both and lizzie to meet with the other maller party and probably tortutre for information as to were mike and the others where flying to?
i can see the mallers fighting it out with fort iwrin at some stage in the future.

yarri
May 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I think Scratch found Burt and Angel. Who else would she call the Old man? Skittles wasn't old no were in his description did he get described as old.. Angel though I think is in a very bad way.

zedhead
May 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM
i think at the end of season two when the podcast stopped and scratch said to "put him in the back with the old man" that she was talking about burt and another survivor.
so i think burt is ok, now the question is is the other survivor killani, or angel? (angel is my favorite so i am kidna hopping :P )