PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode #28

beezball
Feb 10th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Follow this link to candy land and happiness!

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/WND.html

nikvoodoo
Feb 10th, 2012, 07:35 PM
follow this link to candy land and happiness!

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/the_zombie_podcast/wnd.html

fuck yeah candyland!!!!!!! Classic board games ftw!!!

WestonWisdom
Feb 11th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Nearly dropped my breakfast down my shirt when you referenced my video.

VidjaGamez
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Oh yay, my idea of the park far and foot it idea was mentioned. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I question my idea though, very dangerous method if you're in need of a quick getaway. Guess we'll see if it's a survivor of the other tower or a survivor of some new group not spoken of yet. I don't think CJ would directly place herself in danger if it is her.

awkwardalex
Feb 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Oh yay, my idea of the park far and foot it idea was mentioned. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I question my idea though, very dangerous method if you're in need of a quick getaway. Guess we'll see if it's a survivor of the other tower or a survivor of some new group not spoken of yet. I don't think CJ would directly place herself in danger if it is her.

Or knowing how KC gets a kick out of us cursing at him via a ipod or computer, we may not find out until later.

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 13th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I think you have found a great balance on your show now; Beezeball's editing skillz, Brit's thoroughness in recapping what is being said on the forums (love it that you mention our theories and such), and Nick's ability to see flaws in said theories and rationalize what can and likely will happen.

Great show! I was very bummed to hear that Greg will not be around as often but I'm very pleased with how this show went. I look forward to what you have in store for us in the coming weeks!

If We're Alive were sex, We're Not Dead would be the nice hot shower I take immediately after (spooning while covered in love juice is just nasty, what's wrong with you "romantic" women?!).

beezball
Feb 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM
That's probably the most disturbing mental image I've had in a while. Thanks.

nikvoodoo
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:16 AM
That's probably the most disturbing mental image I've had in a while. Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing, but I couldn't quite stop myself from gagging long enough to type out the comment...

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 15th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I think you have found a great balance on your show now; Beezeball's editing skillz, Brit's thoroughness in recapping what is being said on the forums (love it that you mention our theories and such), and Nick's ability to see flaws in said theories and rationalize what can and likely will happen.

Great show! I was very bummed to hear that Greg will not be around as often but I'm very pleased with how this show went. I look forward to what you have in store for us in the coming weeks!

If We're Alive were sex, We're Not Dead would be the nice hot shower I take immediately after (spooning while covered in love juice is just nasty, what's wrong with you "romantic" women?!).

♫ THREAD KILLER!!! ♫
lol

Britt
Feb 16th, 2012, 06:36 PM
♫ thread killer!!! ♫
lol

lmao