PDA

View Full Version : What if....?

awkwardalex
Feb 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
What if May 8th, 2009 was just a big elaborate hoax like when War of the Worlds was read live and everyone freaked out?
Think in those terms:
Michael, Saul, and Angel have broken into the armory
Stole a Hummer
Broken into hundreds of aparatments in The Tower.
Damaged Property
And murdered several smelly people.

I wonder would they go to prision first or an insane asylum?

7oddisdead
Feb 10th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I am the staunchest of supporters for theories like this...i believe im the only one who secretly thinks this whole thing is a dream.

But..

What your proposing is something on such a grand scale that all of a major u.s. City was taken over simply to perform a social experiment on three military dudes???

I kinda like it:)

Asylum

nikvoodoo
Feb 10th, 2012, 05:54 PM
When was the last time mass murderers who were armed to the teeth made it to a prison or an asylum?

I choose option three: Dead in the Street killed by SWAT.

awkwardalex
Feb 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM
When was the last time mass murderers who were armed to the teeth made it to a prison or an asylum?

I choose option three: Dead in the Street killed by SWAT.

That is true, not to mention if it went on long enough to get to Burt's 90% illegal stash of goodies.

7oddisdead
Feb 10th, 2012, 06:22 PM
But would it be an illegal stash of goodies?...or is Burt in on the hoax?...shirley fires blanks!

Litmaster
Feb 11th, 2012, 04:11 AM
What if May 8th, 2009 was just a big elaborate hoax like when War of the Worlds was read live and everyone freaked out?

I am the staunchest of supporters for theories like this...i believe im the only one who secretly thinks this whole thing is a dream.

But..

What your proposing is something on such a grand scale that all of a major u.s. City was taken over simply to perform a social experiment on three military dudes???

I kinda like it:)

Asylum

Oh, hell no. If Kc goes with the "this was all one big social experiment on how soldiers deal with stress" or--worse-- "then I woke up", then I am heading down to LA to kick his ass!!! :mad:

Grognaurd
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Good brain bubblegum. But not my spin on things.

I think Michael will wake up and find a woman named Bobbi in the shower.

If I must explain, it must be a worse joke than I thought, but I will not take all the blame because maybe you are too young

nikvoodoo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM

If I must explain, it must be a worse joke than I thought, but I will not take all the blame because maybe you are too young

I was 4 when that aired, but I got it. :)

Hellbringer
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I was 4 when that aired, but I got it. :)

I got it, too. I tend to go with humor like that at work all the time.

awkwardalex
Feb 12th, 2012, 08:12 PM

I am to young but I know that joke I've heard it before.

But that would be a great like April Fools intro, "I just had the weirdest dream..."

Hey my birthdays the 21st I should ask for that (cause I'm pretty sure that KC will not tell me who the rat is...) CAN I GET THE FAKE DREAM SEQUENCE INTRO????

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 13th, 2012, 06:57 AM
that went over my head.. hate being in the dark with a dodgy flashlight!
Hated this theory.. bring it up again and I'm dragging you to the arena or I'm going to tell the "Gatekeeper" that you stole some cheese.

awkwardalex
Feb 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
This wasn't a REAL theory, the question was what do you think would happen if it was a fake how much trouble would michael, saul and angel get into.

awkwardalex
Feb 27th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Keep it up! We want to see how far we can take this.

What if we expanded on this (fake) theory?
What if it wasn't just them?

Wonder on this:

LA is cyber attacked, so that all of the city is told that it's beginning attacked and communication, water, and power is gone?
Then in a day or so normality is resumed what would happen to our beloved (and hated) characters?
Remember chapter 3? "Two days and there's no one left in LA I don't get it.", Saul.
In this chapter we learn that nearly everything has been looted by (presumably) the Mallers.

So in this expansion:
Michael, Saul, Angel, Riley, Pegs, Lizzy have,
-Broken into the base armory, stolen weapons and ammo
-Stole a Hummer
-Possible murder of several people.
-Breaking and entering several hundred apartment buildings.
-Refusing to leave after owner has told them to (Bill)
-A LOT of Theft
Burt
-Would probably wind up being investigated when found (dead or alive)
-Has A LOT of illegal weapons that could be found
The Mallers
-Escape
-Breaking and Entering
-Theft
-Murder

What do you think would happen at the end of this “prank?”

*Now clearly in this silly fantasy, a lot of logic is missing, but this is NOT literal it’s supposed to be fun*