PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Person in the Hoodie?

nikvoodoo
Feb 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
So...get in quickly! Because odds are we're going to find out this upcoming Monday! Who, oh who, be the person beneath the hood???

TCM Revolver
Feb 7th, 2012, 04:22 PM
a person from another group of survivors... they are friendlys

abayarts
Feb 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Very good cliffhanger. Can't wait for part 3.

Hellbringer
Feb 7th, 2012, 05:32 PM
The question shouldn't be who is behind the hoodie, but will KC reveal the identity in part 3. Aw, who am I kidding, I'm loving this thrill riding rollercoaster.

Ok, after much more self-deliberation, I don't think the person is someone from a group we've seen. I want to hold onto that lone wolf theory, like Skittles, but with less twitching.

Paolo912
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:03 PM
The question shouldn't be who is behind the hoodie, but will KC reveal the identity in part 3. Aw, who am I kidding, I'm loving this thrill riding rollercoaster.

Ok, after much more self-deliberation, I don't think the person is someone from a group we've seen. I want to hold onto that lone wolf theory, like Skittles, but with less twitching.

I think it is skittles. Last we saw of him he had improved significantly. That was nearly a month and a half ago. Since then he's probably had to steal from th mallers to stay alive and may have had to confront them at some point. This particular confrontation may end badly. Neither victor nor Saul have seen skittles and he will assume its an ambush by the mallers. They will catch him( victor will hit him with the truck and knock him out , or something along those lines) they will assume he is a maller and interrogate him, they will discover where the mallers are going. ( he watched them leave)
On an unrelated note, this seems like the just right time for our hero skittles to rear his shaggy head. KC seems to give him an appearance every 10 or so chapters. Plus he seems to show himself only when the extower folk are fairly alone and in need.
Just throwing it out there

nikvoodoo
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:11 PM
This isnt meant just at Paolo since others have suggested this as well....

But how do you reconcile the personality differences? The Skittles we know is a shy, recluse who is exceptionally helpful. The person who attacked Saul is aggressive and set a trap in which to attack and potentially kill another person. Skittles thrives by hiding and evasion. He's not confrontational.

7oddisdead
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:23 PM
/\ /\ I told you....

I think people want to believe skittles as sort of Keyser soze type character...thats the allure of him....but alas, he's just a helpful neurotic I'm afraid....

Test subject 9
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:57 PM
What is "keyser soze" character? And skittles is just your local helpful wildcard character and I can't wait for him to ride in and save every one from Ink.

7oddisdead
Feb 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Usual_Suspects

Hellbringer
Feb 7th, 2012, 09:07 PM
What is "keyser soze" character? And skittles is just your local helpful wildcard character and I can't wait for him to ride in and save every one from Ink.

You need to see "The Usual Suspects" to know about Keyser Soze. Or you could wikipedia the name. I won't give away any details, but I do highly recommend the movie.

Test subject 9
Feb 8th, 2012, 02:16 PM
thanks for that. It helped a lot.

AdrianHD
Feb 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I really have no idea. But putting myself into a blindfold pin the tail on the identity kinda situation, I'd say a member of the colony. But I have very, very little faith in that.

timberwoof
Feb 11th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Whoever it is has tactical gear and moves betraying either law enforcement or military. The fact there weren't more which showed up tells me it isn't a maller. I'm gonna say its a member of the other tower group because why would it have been mentioned in other chapters if it wasn't gonna be brought up later. Just my two cents.

Also the fact there is an alarm on the gate shows the use of technology and skills in detection. For all we know there is a second person waiting in another building as a sniper/look-out and they saw Saul sneaking around and radioed the hoodie character. Also the movemney of the blinds could give a hint too a possible look-out who saw the movements and warned the hoodie.

My guess is they set up and watched the site and didn't see anybody. Made the decision to set a trap for whoever set off the alarm and used hoodie as bait to draw them out. Seeing there was only one person following hoodie he set up and ambushed Saul.

Grognaurd
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I voted for CJ because I have been saying she will show up since season 1. Just like nick, I will not abandon it even if I am off by more than a season.

Most likely a new person. The Other Tower got hit and many people were lost. Then, more got dead trying to save Samantha and Kalani.

Other options
Expand on the mallers. When Lizzzy was taken Tar and Bricks were looking for escaped slaves.

Going way way out there and swinging a round trip near Pluto; Randy

Randy responded to his name with a look and a responsive growl. Michael was able to recognize Randy from behind from far enough away to justify missing with a pistol will a gaggle of zombies between them.

Even after making a case I am not sure I buy this one.

Eviebae
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I'm hoping it's a female but I'm not holding my breath. I think the person with the address in his pocket was somehow told where to go--like an underground railroad type thing or in order to look after the orchard. I hope it wasn't someone dear to Hoodyanna™ because he obviously came to a bad end.

BTW I think the reason it was important that the zombies hadn't retrieved the bodies yet was to show that Burt's body would still have been there if he'd died. I think it's a hint. There had been zombies in that area but they had been kilt to a doneness by Burt--that and falling buildings, explosions and the like.