PDA

View Full Version : "Paul"

Godsendunlimited
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:01 AM
I was relistening to the podcasts and when I got to the "Paul" part, I realized something and got a theory. When you first see him he is saying "help us", and if you listen close he says "it's paul" not "I'M Paul". And he said "Okay" when entering the tower. I think he is a parot of some kind. People could have been yelling help us when he attacked. Then Sol and Micheal said it's paul shortly before pinstripe started saying it. And Lizzy could have said "okay" while telling the code.(she did say she had to do that) the only problem with this theory is in the devils workshop episode he laughed at Riley and kalani. Maybe he is able to copy and replay at anytime. Thoughts?

ReeceJM
Jan 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I just assumed the whole 'parrot' theory, but until you said it i can see it in a different light, great one mate, i agree.

Professor Woland
Feb 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM
Parrot might not be completely correct, as he knew the correct thing to repeat to gain trust

Zombiphobe
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:47 PM
I noticed this too. I thought it strange that he would say "Help us", but then I realized that he seemed to be repeating things he heard rather than forming his own sentences

Godsendunlimited
Feb 1st, 2012, 06:41 PM
Parrot might not be completely correct, as he knew the correct thing to repeat to gain trust

Look at my post again. I did say that he could probably record and play different things, I said that when I was questioning the laughing.

Zombiphobe
Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
In the Chapter 27 Part 3 we have Chinwe backed into a corner of the basement, shooting zombies as they come around the corner. We then hear The One with the Markings say "leave her". I wonder who he was repeating. In the mass exodus of the building, most people seemed to take an individualistic approach, with even Chinwe holing up in the basement. Was someone looking for Chinwe? Was someone asking about Hope's whereabouts? Some other fallen red-shirt?