PDA

View Full Version : showdown. Michael Vs Ink.

werewolf
Jan 27th, 2012, 07:07 PM
as i list to both seasons of the cds and pod cast of this wonderful drama. Something has occurred to me about Michael s log. that he is writing it at the end of the whole zombie break out. I think Michael is in a cell or room ( like Datu )and writing in his log before going into another arena to fight Ink aka the man in the pinstripe suit. To me it sounds like he is either the last survivor or he is going to fight or has to fight to win the freedom of the rest of the survivors.

IamPaul
Jan 28th, 2012, 06:52 AM
as i list to both seasons of the cds and pod cast of this wonderful drama. Something has occurred to me about Michael s log. that he is writing it at the end of the whole zombie break out. I think Michael is in a cell or room ( like Datu )and writing in his log before going into another arena to fight Ink aka the man in the pinstripe suit. To me it sounds like he is either the last survivor or he is going to fight or has to fight to win the freedom of the rest of the survivors.

I think at the beginning of the show in Chapter 1, he is actually reading from when he first started writing in his journal. I do not remember the chapter, but it is the one before Saul, Lizzy and Burt go out to get fuel. Tommy is talking to him while he is trying to write. I believe that is where the 'reading' in chapter 1 begins.