At last! i thought it would never come :D <br />
Now onwards to hear the epic intro (as i heard) <br />
<br />
CHARGE!!!!!! :omgomg: <br />
<br />
Edit: EPIC INTRO!!!! Please always do the intro yourselves! :mad:

beezball
Jan 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I take serious pride in putting that intro together, I'm glad it's appreciated. I was cracking up while editing it.

nikvoodoo
Jan 26th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Holy shit dude... Knowing what I know about recording #27 I'm shocked this podcast made any sense at all. Good job beez!

And I'm finally going to change part of my signature to include King Datu, The Fucking Resourceful

beezball
Jan 27th, 2012, 06:34 AM
@ nik I'm not too shabby at editing, early on with the n00bketeers I had guests whose tracks were so messed up I literally edited them out without a trace. Though I would often leave them in the outro just to confuse listeners, lol.

ReeceJM
Jan 27th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I just want to say thanks to everyone who is involved in this podcast, i love it just as much as WA.
So yeah! Thank you for filling my ears with your greatness.

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Man, great job with the editing. The intro was, of course, Hilarious, hilarious clinton!

But I especially enjoyed the sound clips during the recap. It was an awesome surprise to have those clips playing as you were mentioning them. I really hope this because the norm for future episodes.

I do think it kind of sucked that you didn't really discus much after the recap, or so it felt like you didn't. I guess since you just kind of went through Nik's Voodoo Lounge predictions real quick and didn't seem to discuss a whole lot of what was going on in the forums, maybe because Greg and Beez don't pour through the countless posts (pain in the ass I imagine) and Nik is kind of above a lot of the flimsy theories (I can picture Nik going, "Um no, that's a stupid theory. Fuck it in the ass and shove it down the stairs with hand fulls of light bulbs.") Nah that's a bit much. I just imagine a lot of the little things mentioned here and there didn't seem prominent enough to mention.

Over all:

beezball
Jan 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM
@ adventurelesshero I wouldn't count on the clips from the show coming up too often. Britt is the one who normally edits it and she is an extremely busy person. She works really hard.

As for the other stuff, you are right, Greg and I don't keep up with everything that is going on in the forums.

P.S. Thanks for checking out the n00bs! Although episode 84 and 88 are both episodes that don't have Britt. You couldn't have picked worse, lol. Listen to 87 for the real n00bketeers experience.

Eviebae
Jan 27th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I liked the intro too, it made my husband come into the computer room to see what I was laughing about.
It is a perfect introduction to the podcast.

I LOVED the sound clips, that really added to the discussion.

We also learned that Greg thinks Britt's voice is like getting stabbed in the ears; one of her main contributions to the podcast is boobs and yet (according to last weeks podcast) he wishes to kiss her. O_o

IamPaul
Jan 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I love the clips during the show, it helps alot. Gotta keep them in. And the Intro and Outro are must keeps from here on out.

Toni Chance Pix
Jan 27th, 2012, 08:57 PM
ok i can't find 26 or 27 where can I find them......

random_highjinx
Jan 27th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'd just like to thank Mr. Voodoo for the tears.

Because every time he said King Datu, The Fucking Resourceful... I laughed so hard I cried. Or well rather, my eyes watered. That was perfect.

nikvoodoo
Jan 28th, 2012, 05:47 AM
ok i can't find 26 or 27 where can I find them......

On itunes or on the wnd feed burner page. You can get both links here http://www.blondenerd.com/stuff-i-do-2/were-not-dead-zombie-podcast

Ogre
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I really....really like the editing in this episode. Saves me time from having to scrub through to fact check the many "What was that sound" moments.

Z Sniper
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:45 PM
Great job guys, but how come Victor gets no love? What's up?! How many times has this guy saved everyone's ass?! Just the last chapter he saved Saul's ass even after they all almost got killed because of his dumb ass plan to go get his girl! Come on now,...really, no love for the only Mexican known to be living in the apocalypse?

nikvoodoo
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:50 PM
Great job guys, but how come Victor gets no love? What's up?! How many times has this guy saved everyone's ass?! Just the last chapter he saved Saul's ass even after they all almost got killed because of his dumb ass plan to go get his girl! Come on now,...really, no love for the only Mexican known to be living in the apocalypse?

Come on bro. You know we love us some Victor.....

.....But I mean.....lets be real.......uh....there was no Victor awesomeness in 25-3....because there was no Victor in 25-3.

Besides, I was far too wrapped up in worshiping my new Lord and Master King Datu The Resourceful. I promise if Victor does something amazing and pimp-like in 26-3 and I'm on....he'll get the best analysis a Voodoo can offer!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM
LOL. You cats had me rolling.
Hey one thing you guys may not know, but intell guys are mad smart and a basic doctine in the military is "Pay attention to detail"
Not remembering what you ate may seem like chicken piss to you guys, but to a military person it's a big "oh shit!" Especially when you're in the "field" and knowing that missing the little things will have you ass up with the quickness.
Remember, what was the first thing.. well, second thing Mike noticed when they got back from the Colony?
How messed up the place was. Details...... that's where the devil is...
So, i'm not saying he's about to go all 3 mile island, but he is slipping badly.

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 7th, 2012, 07:28 AM
LOL. You cats had me rolling.
Hey one thing you guys may not know, but intell guys are mad smart and a basic doctine in the military is "Pay attention to detail"
Not remembering what you ate may seem like chicken piss to you guys, but to a military person it's a big "oh shit!" Especially when you're in the "field" and knowing that missing the little things will have you ass up with the quickness.
Remember, what was the first thing.. well, second thing Mike noticed when they got back from the Colony?
How messed up the place was. Details...... that's where the devil is...
So, i'm not saying he's about to go all 3 mile island, but he is slipping badly.

I'm wondering though if now that he is getting some sleep in the barracks, if he won't return to his old self.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
I'm wondering though if now that he is getting some sleep in the barracks, if he won't return to his old self.

it'll depend. He'd be ok if he found out he didn't have to worry about them. Stress is accumalative and he's gonna start feeling survivor's guilt more and more. His boys are dead or MIA to boot. The one thing about his character, is that he's always been focused.
One thing you have to fall back on when everything else fails.. is training. When your training fails you, you're in deep doo doo. Him not taking the time to get his bearings in the cornfield was a major oops! Lose your way in a crisis and you're dead. He got lost on top of totally brain dumping what he ate and blamed it on someone else.... First day in the field you learn about proper disposal of waste and good hygiene is drummed into you while you're in the desert. You just don't forget those lesson.
It's like a boxer forgetting to set up a combo with a jab.

Z Sniper
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Come on bro. You know we love us some Victor.....

.....But I mean.....lets be real.......uh....there was no Victor awesomeness in 25-3....because there was no Victor in 25-3.

Besides, I was far too wrapped up in worshiping my new Lord and Master King Datu The Resourceful. I promise if Victor does something amazing and pimp-like in 26-3 and I'm on....he'll get the best analysis a Voodoo can offer!

Alright, alright,....I'll calm down. Well, better get back to trimming my goatie.