PDA

View Full Version : ok not to beat a dead horse

werewolf
Jan 20th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I was wonder the whole Saul's operation has been bothering me. I mean the tools that they used. I just wondering if there was a hobby shop close to the tower? There a lot tools that could be use. like x-acto blades and handles. Hemostats for clamping off bleeding. if there was a drug store also close by they could use rubbing alcohol for sterilizing the tools instead of heating them up. anytime when you heat up a knife you run the risk of dulling the blade.
this came to me while listing to the series again in the last couple of days while i was visiting the local hobby shop.

i hope i didn't asked something already asked and answered.

yarri
Jan 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
I will assume they used what they had on hand because it was an emergency he (saul) was trying very hard to bleed to death........ and the tower was still recovering from the fire and the attack. *cringes remembering that blasted!!!! surgery*

nikvoodoo
Jan 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM
I know there's a thread dedicated to this sorta thing.....can't for the life of me find it though. So we'll leave this here till we find it.

The issue with retrieving any additional supplies: No one to do it. Everyone else is running around trying to re-secure the Tower before nightfall. Security was very clearly priority #1 according to Burt. So there's no real way he could spare the personnel to find proper medical supplies. This was also before they had explored the hospital....

IamPaul
Jan 21st, 2012, 02:52 PM
I was wonder the whole Saul's operation has been bothering me. I mean the tools that they used. I just wondering if there was a hobby shop close to the tower? There a lot tools that could be use. like x-acto blades and handles. Hemostats for clamping off bleeding. if there was a drug store also close by they could use rubbing alcohol for sterilizing the tools instead of heating them up. anytime when you heat up a knife you run the risk of dulling the blade.
this came to me while listing to the series again in the last couple of days while i was visiting the local hobby shop.

i hope i didn't asked something already asked and answered.

Maybe Saul had all of the supplies in his pack that carried the morphine and other meds.