PDA

View Full Version : Are Angel and Saul Gay.

daredevil
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:09 AM
In season 1 chapter 2 part 1 when Michael and Angel are heading to the room that Saul and him stayed the night in. Did anyone else hear a slight pause in Angel's voice when he said "stayed in here" To me that sounded like one or both of them might not have been in that room last night. It might not be that they're gay. However I do think there was a bit of "Hanky, Panky" between either Angel or Saul with one of the girls. It could have been Angel with Pegs and he was trying to get alone time with her earlier by offering shooting lessons in Chapter 1 part 2. Or Saul with Riley because they both seem like the type that would "Go out with a Bang."
Or Angel with Saul. Both just being Metro sexual or Homosexual. It's the end of the world..... Let's go out with a bang.

reaper239
Jan 19th, 2012, 07:39 AM
i wish all the ladies
were bells in a tower
and i were the bell boy
i'd bang 'em every hour

i don't think angel is pegs type, though he is riley's. i don't think riley is sauls type. i don't think they are gay. combat arms of the service tend to attract a certain type of male, and while some gay men have that kind of personality, most of the men you'd find there are straight, macho, manly men, and we know that at least saul was in a combat arm (10th mountain wasn't it?) if anyone hooked up i'd say it was angel and riley, though i don't think that happened either because riley is the type to kiss and tell. if anyone was gay i'd venture that it'd be michael. we know he's not, but he seems more the type.

by the way, that at the beginning is from the "I wish" jody call. all that talk of banging just made me think of it. then there's:

i wish all the ladies
were pies on the shelf
and i was the baker
i'd eat 'em all myself

i wish all the ladies
were holes in the road
and i was a dump truck
i'd fill 'em with my load

aren't jody calls fun? it's so dirty, yet so humorous.

Ra1th
Jan 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
In season 1 chapter 2 part 1 when Michael and Angel are heading to the room that Saul and him stayed the night in. Did anyone else hear a slight pause in Angel's voice when he said "stayed in here" To me that sounded like one or both of them might not have been in that room last night. It might not be that they're gay. However I do think there was a bit of "Hanky, Panky" between either Angel or Saul with one of the girls. It could have been Angel with Pegs and he was trying to get alone time with her earlier by offering shooting lessons in Chapter 1 part 2. Or Saul with Riley because they both seem like the type that would "Go out with a Bang."
Or Angel with Saul. Both just being Metro sexual or Homosexual. It's the end of the world..... Let's go out with a bang.

I think you're overthinking tiny details. Angel had girlfriend, Cindy, before the apocalypse and he's clearly been chasing after Riley for two seasons now. Saul does nothing but talk about girls and he's dating Lizzy.

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Didn't read any of the posts but saw the title and thought I should answer:

Nope. Saul lost Lizzy so I doubt very much he is happy. And Angel is likely dead or dying, so I doubt he would be happy either. :)

c wut I did thar?

daredevil
Jan 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
What about Saul?
Like you said Ra1th, Saul talks about girls alot and Lizzy and Todd wanted to come into The Tower, Saul was busy doing something.... or someone!

nikvoodoo
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:44 PM
What about Saul?
Like you said Ra1th, Saul talks about girls alot and Lizzy and Todd wanted to come into The Tower, Saul was busy doing something.... or someone!

You are correct. He was busy doing something. Sleeping.

daredevil
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:46 PM
You are correct. He was busy doing something. Sleeping.

He sounded very awake when he came down to the Lobby.

nikvoodoo
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Occam's Razor....meet this thread. This thread....Occam's Razor.

daredevil
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Occam's Razor....meet this thread. This thread....Occam's Razor.

Probably true.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 20th, 2012, 05:35 AM
seems to me that someone hasn't been listening to the show with both ears.

daredevil
Jan 20th, 2012, 05:47 AM
seems to me that someone hasn't been listening to the show with both ears.

I think I'm over listening.

mem
Jan 20th, 2012, 09:01 AM
sometimes it's just nice to listen for the art that it is and not try to find all the secret messages and hidden code that is contained inside

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 20th, 2012, 09:25 AM
sometimes it's just nice to listen for the art that it is and not try to find all the secret messages and hidden code that is contained inside

Kind of like enjoying a pinata for it's aesthetic beauty and not bashing it to bits for the delicious candy inside. ^w^

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM
ROFL..
Angel clearly wolfing after our favorite drunk'n archer and Saul... dude's been chasing "Blondie" for 2 seasons, going on a 3rd.
The only status that is in question is Rielly's

daredevil
Jan 20th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I'm talking about before they all started going for a set person. When there was not set thing of who was with whom.

Although, I probably am listening to subtle things and blowing them way out of proportion.

mem
Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
Kind of like enjoying a pinata for it's aesthetic beauty and not bashing it to bits for the delicious candy inside. ^w^

or buying several pinata's and building them a paper mache enclosure and watching them roam majestic and proud from my back deck

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:16 AM
I'm talking about before they all started going for a set person. When there was not set thing of who was with whom.

Although, I probably am listening to subtle things and blowing them way out of proportion.

That was like, chapters 1 and 2 then. Because after that, Angel was trying to worm his way in good with Rilley and Saul.. well, that cat was eyes front as soon as Lizzie stepped foot into the apartment. Her man's body wasn't even cold yet, and he had a devil on his shoulder whispering and rubbing his hands.

daredevil
Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
That was like, chapters 1 and 2 then. Because after that, Angel was trying to worm his way in good with Rilley and Saul.. well, that cat was eyes front as soon as Lizzie stepped foot into the apartment. Her man's body wasn't even cold yet, and he had a devil on his shoulder whispering and rubbing his hands.

Devil? I think the Angel was saying the exact same thing.

yarri
Jan 23rd, 2012, 11:33 AM

*hands you a tinfoil hat and walks out without a word*