PDA

View Full Version : did you know

reaper239
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:12 AM
YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE CREEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0HklVuA_WE

mem
Feb 1st, 2012, 12:00 PM
love this movie !
i will see your !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
and raise you 10 more !!!!!!!!!!

reaper239
Feb 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM
me and a buddy were sitting around late one night and he'd never seen it (nor had he seen pulp fiction, but that's no longer streaming on netflix) so i put it on and when it came to this part, he was so inthralled with "you must wait for the cream" that he made it a facebook status. so now that's our thing, we scream at each other "YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE CREEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

reaper239
Feb 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM
oh, also, there is a guy on twitter who's twitter is @stealthmountain and all he does on twitter is correct people who write sneak peak instead of sneek peek.

mem
Feb 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM
i love that scene because that actor makes eating struedel seem such a power move. he pronounces his chewing to the point of it being annoying. if i was at the table with someone and they did that now i'd say something or smack them for it. back then he had that much power over her at that table so he could get away with it. it really sold me on the fact that anyone associated with the nazi party held this false sense of entitlement over everyone else.

reaper239
Feb 1st, 2012, 12:21 PM
i can honestly say that i never looked that deeply at this movie. it was always, "lol he made a homerun on that guys head."

looney
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:41 PM
Tarantino has said he is planning a prequel to show Aldo and the Bear Jew getting the rest of the crew together. I would kill to see that movie be made. I love Brad Pitt's character so much in that movie. Plus, we could see more of Hugo Stiglitz.

reaper239
Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:12 AM
"ugo shtiglits" i love that character. so funny.