PDA

View Full Version : WA PR Internship

Kc
Jan 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Are you interested in doing Public Relations? We're Alive is looking for an intern for PR campaigns.

During the internship you will learn develop a PR campaign, pitch the media, and work with producers and editors. Some knowledge of the field is helpful. Must be hard working and internet savvy. Being a skilled writer is a plus. Must be a people person, comfortable on the phone and a good team worker. Much of the work can be done from home. Unpaid, but this could be the internship you need for school, or just want to be part of the show as it continues to grow with the possibilities of the position becoming larger later.

Questions can be posted below or respond to kc@zombiepodcast.com - Serious inquiries only.

abayarts
Jan 17th, 2012, 03:33 PM
So you don't need to live in the LA area for this internship?:)

Kc
Jan 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Nope. Not at all.

ErebusRapture
Jan 18th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Would it be possible to intern if you have a full time job M-F 9-5? Also, I did not intend for that to come off as sarcastic.

Kc
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Would it be possible to intern if you have a full time job M-F 9-5? Also, I did not intend for that to come off as sarcastic.

Yes! This is something you can do after hours as well. Making phone calls, writing e-mails, and creating contests and cool stuff can be done at any time of the day. (Well maybe not ALL phone calls, but that's not too important)

AdrianHD
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Sounds awesome!

I do PR for my gaming website already. I shoot emails or call various companies pretty often, that's not a big deal. I'll be new to specifically pitching this type of show, but I'm absolutely interested.

Are we shooting a resume to you or are you just checking out who's interested first?

Kc
Jan 18th, 2012, 04:23 PM
You can shoot it to me @ kc@zombiepodcast.com - The intention is to bring in bigger fish. More news sources and draw more listeners in. The more listeners the easy to get sponsors, and so on and so forth.

daredevil
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Is there an age limit?
Because I know that I would fit the criteria, being a people person, internet savvy and hard working.... But I'm 15.
If not I'll send an email.

StepLaugh
Jan 19th, 2012, 04:16 AM
You don't need to be someone with a great pitch, on episode of this show sells itself.

Good Luck.

daredevil
Jan 19th, 2012, 04:18 AM
You don't need to be someone with a great pitch, on episode of this show sells itself.

Good Luck.

Congrats.

Ra1th
Jan 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Crap, I can't find my resume anywhere, I'm gonna have to make a new one. I'll have it sent by Monday

Kc
Jan 24th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Applications are now closed. Thank you all for your submissions.