PDA

View Full Version : Scrath and 'Paul' partener ????

luznegra
Jan 17th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Hi,
I haven`t seen a post about it so I am asking the question.
On Chapter 12 part 3 of 4 just after Latch is killed (approx 6 min till the end of the episode).
Scrath want to do something and A VOICE is telling her she can`t do that or use that. ('you can't do that ...' until ' were are you going ?').

If you listen carefully to that voice it is PAUL voice.

So does Scratch and PAUL are, were ?, parteners ?
This is defenetly not a human voice ! that person can`t even speak clearly.

nikvoodoo
Jan 17th, 2012, 09:13 AM
It could also be the same actor affecting his voice differently. That's why it sounds different...yet the same.

Besides, remember the conversations we've heard about the assault on the tower and the zombies attacking the mallers. The odds of it being "it's paul" is kinda slim. We presume he was on rooftops directing troops.

Raven
Jan 17th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the voice of "It'spaul" KC himself? Which we know has done several small roles before teacher from chap 1 and so on... But I don't remember the part you are referring to .Guess I get to go back and re listen for the next 2 weeks

luznegra
Jan 18th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Yes that true I heard that KC was doing cameo here and there.

But I think that is Paul. That could explain WHY the maller where able at go in a large group to attak the tower without any zombies coming to fight them. Paul may control a certain protion or group of Zombie. And then when the tower drop the sweat the other zombie that paul don`t control came.

I really think that the type of zombie that paul is you can make a deal with them and they can comprehend.
Why would Paul cut a deal ? Some people on the forum say that maybe he want something in the tower. Could be one explaintion.

And to suport my theorie that you can cut Deal with paul type zombie, look at Randy !
Is you look under he caracter description on this website the say he is a zombie that may be the reason why Michael manage to escape the water station. So did Michael cut a deal with Randy too ? and what is it ?

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 18th, 2012, 06:52 AM
YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

I think it is very unlikely that the one believed to be Paul/Pinstripes/The Marked One would have a pact with Scratch. The moment you are referring to in Chapter 12 when someone calls to Scratch saying she can't do what she is about to do and asking where she is going is because Scratch was headed towards the Tower with the intent to bring that mother down. Her brother just died and whomever was shouting to her knew she was a vengeful Beeyotch (sp?) They knew she was going to use pipebombs and molotovs to destroy the Tower, something Durai was strongly against. The voice you heard was likely someone telling Scratch to calm the eff down and not do anything hasty. She of course, didn't listen.

If you recall, Tommy points out that the Tower is surrounded, and that there are people watching the rear of the mass. So they were prepared to make noise and fend off any zombies. That is why it seems they are not being attacked by zombies, but in truth they were attacking the Tower and fighting off zombies. The sweat bottles just alerted an overwhelming horde that forced the Mallers to retreat. Trust me, I've listened to the War at least 12 times. ^w^

luznegra
Jan 18th, 2012, 07:35 AM
yeah that is true. I remember now. The mallers were also looking at there back. Hufff...here goes my theory...
The voice that was shouting at her looked so strange to me...
Well I will have to wait and listen....
Thanks for the replies

nikvoodoo
Jan 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Also, just for clarification Ryan isn't who you were thinking of. Randy is the one we presume was in the water works. I can't look now because I'm mobile, but I'm pretty sure Ryan is a red shirt tower member. Unless he's the one maller without a nickname.

luznegra
Jan 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM
yes your are write I ment to say Randy. I will make the corrections Typo error

nikvoodoo
Jan 18th, 2012, 11:59 AM
yes your are write I ment to say Randy. I will make the corrections Typo error

t'aint no thang. I just want to make sure we're all speakin' the same language :)