PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 26!

Britt
Jan 14th, 2012, 11:21 AM
We're Not Dead # 26 is up! Listen to Greg and I talk about 25-2 of We're Alive and awkwardly flirt.

wnd.zombiepodcast.com

<3

nikvoodoo
Jan 14th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

OI! OI! OI!

Good job, Josh! Did I miss Josh's forum name?

You have a nice record of short episodes lately....good luck keeping that streak up next week with me.

daredevil
Jan 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

OI! OI! OI!

Good job, Josh! Did I miss Josh's forum name?

You have a nice record of short episodes lately....good luck keeping that streak up next week with me.

Yeah, I forgot to mention my forum name.. :D

Pikepaw
Jan 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I quite enjoyed this episode, but looking forward to Nikvoodoo being long winded. Great episode as always, and I guess my email didn't go through. I kind of like the Saul and Victor, fighting and making up continually dynamic. Greg impressions are always great and I will not believe that Greg kissed Britt when she visits IGN unless there is evidence. Or send me a smoke signal...

Wicked Sid
Jan 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Awkward flirting accounts for 90% of my conversation technique, this episode made me feel at home.

In seriousity-ness, this one was good, a little short and included an Aussie that should have butted into the conversation more, but still good.

Would have to use the Jaws of Life to break all that sexual tension. Make sure you remember yours Nick.

daredevil
Jan 15th, 2012, 01:32 AM
I think I did well for my first time on any podcast ever. :D

Pikepaw
Jan 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I think I did well for my first time on any podcast ever. :D

I thought you were well spoken and an intelligent guest who knew his We're Alive. Good job Daredevil

daredevil
Jan 15th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I thought you were well spoken and an intelligent guest who knew his We're Alive. Good job Daredevil

:D

clem131
Jan 16th, 2012, 05:16 AM
The discussion about "focus on character vs focus against zombies" reminds me of similar discussions about Lost (just switch "zombies" with "mysteries"). Man, I keep comparing Lost and We're Alive :) I agree with Greg, it has always been a show about the characters, and I don't think anybody is complaining about that. I think it's simply that having the group split means the story is told on parallel fronts in the same amount of time and consequently each of the storylines has less time to be told.
My comment on last episode's thread came out a bit like I wasn't happy with the episode, maybe I should read my posts out loud before posting because I'm actually not. I feel the slowing pace, but I still think this is necessary after the finale, to setup for things to come.

daredevil
Jan 16th, 2012, 05:17 AM
The discussion about "focus on character vs focus against zombies" reminds me of similar discussions about Lost (just switch "zombies" with "mysteries"). Man, I keep comparing Lost and We're Alive :) I agree with Greg, it has always been a show about the characters, and I don't think anybody is complaining about that. I think it's simply that having the group split means the story is told on parallel fronts in the same amount of time and consequently each of the storylines has less time to be told.
My comment on last episode's thread came out a bit like I wasn't happy with the episode, maybe I should read my posts out loud before posting because I'm actually not. I feel the slowing pace, but I still think this is necessary after the finale, to setup for things to come.

Just don't read them out in public.

clem131
Jan 16th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Just don't read them out in public.

That made me laugh. Out loud. In public.

daredevil
Jan 16th, 2012, 03:51 PM
That made me laugh. Out loud. In public.

Well, My work here is done.