PDA

View Full Version : the unit

reaper239
Jan 13th, 2012, 05:51 AM
this is the pimpinist show to ever be made. they need to make a second one. not a new season, cause the old unit is kaput, but a new series. it was like, the best hour in television, ever.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 18th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I don't think a new one will hold up like the original. That series had magic man! The formula worked very well, but trying to recreate it would be derivative. The wives issues, the balance that was struck with them and how they managed the homes while protecting what their husbands actually do. The episodes when dude went after his daughter... woo! That was golden!

reaper239
Jan 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
i don't think they could do it exactly like the original, if it was too similar it would just feel cheap, they would have to create a new team, with new history, and a new chemistery for it to even have a chance of working. but i agree that it would be very difficult, but if the new series was even half as good as the original it would blow up the internets faster than a case of the herps.

smalls kenobi
Jan 26th, 2012, 06:48 PM
it was a very awesome show. they still show reruns daily on the Universal Channel