PDA

View Full Version : Opinions On: What happens to the WA forums?

HorrorHiro
Jan 10th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Will the forums even exit after the show is over? Will the forums become vacant? Will the forums transition into the KC Weyland forums or something along those lines? Will the forums transition into the forums of whatever KC's next project is?

Eitri
Jan 10th, 2012, 05:40 AM
My theory is the same as my theory with ever other Fan-base. The show may end... But the fans will live on. The forum and site will still exist, Albeit under used like the time between episodes 24 and 25.

nikvoodoo
Jan 10th, 2012, 07:12 AM
6 months after the show ends, I'm gonna ban all y'all, Erase the arcade scores, and take all the top spots for myself. *sinister laughter*

reaper239
Jan 11th, 2012, 04:12 AM
yes, nik will be the KING, and then look around and see he has no subjects. ALL HAIL THE LONELY KING NIK!

i think people will stick around. those who were active during the break will remain because there is a community here, and they know people. until king nik bans us all. of course this whole conversation is moot because the how will never end. (as soon as someone tries to say otherwise i jam my fingers in my ears and say "LA LA lA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, POO FACE!")

Luna Guardian
Jan 11th, 2012, 04:24 AM
6 months after the show ends, I'm gonna ban all y'all, Erase the arcade scores, and take all the top spots for myself. *sinister laughter*

You do that, and I'll follow you around for the rest of your life playing Boxxy videos until you can't get her wonderful cheery and bubbly persona out of your head and slowly, over the course of year YOU will become HER!

Kinda cool, come to think about it

nikvoodoo
Jan 11th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Due to the threat of boxxy for life, I amend my previous statement about banning everyone.....

*gibbly gibbly*

werewolf
Feb 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
not to bum anybody out. I have been wondering this for awhile now. Once the whole series is done and over with. whats going to be next? what will happen to the board? will Kc and crew come up with another series? I don't know if anybody had address this yet or not, in whole or in part.
I know not everything last. I know its hard to sustain a series.I just hate to see it end after 4 seasons. cause I really enjoy the whole thing.

reaper239
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM
i think it will morph from the we're alive forums to the "kc's next project" forums. maybe they'll do another WA but somewhere else. i think southern nigeria would be pimp: gun running capital of the world.

Kc
Feb 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM
The forums will not self-destruct, or go away. The advertisements we just put up will sustain the site indefinitely without any funds from us. That being said, I don't plan on it becoming stagnant. Can you imagine what this forum would be like if/when another medium of We're Alive comes along?

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 6th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I wish you said that statement without the "if" part. :(

All that discussion about a game had me excited. Not sure how I would feel about a live action movie or series. What about an animated series or mini-series?

Anywho, I'm sure that even when We're Alive ends new listeners will stumble across it and come to the forums to chat about it.

looney
Feb 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I'd really want a game made out of WA just so I could finally shoot Datu in his stupid, whiney face. Seriously, I'm holding a grudge against him until the end of the series (which better not be any time soon, KC) and probably even after. I may print out some Datu targets the next time I go to the range, just to get out some of my anger towards him. Seriously, he could save the human race and I'll STILL hate him. Urgh.

reaper239
Feb 6th, 2012, 09:30 AM
instead of doing an audio drama, you guys could do a youtube series as the next project. granted, it would take more than just good voice actors and great sound engineers, andit would proly be more expensive to do special effects and what not, but it would be really cool for the next project.