PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 25!

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I missed your show. @_@

I want to say that sounds you heard at 5:25 is the sound of wind whistling through the building. It reminds me of being in a building in a desolate area or during a storm. I've heard that sound effect before. But I could be wrong.

Britt
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Thank you! :)

The world may never know...

nikvoodoo
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Can we all agree we should put forth a sincere effort to get #meatandgirth to trend on twitter right now?

And PS......I too have Britt's cell phone number.

beezball
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Can we all agree we should put forth a sincere effort to get #meatandgirth to trend on twitter right now?

And PS......I too have Britt's cell phone number.

Let's be honest... Who doesn't have her phone number... amirite? :nyan:

Also, if that trends, I will be proud of my baby.

not_burt
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM
A great episode as usual but please, let's buy Greg a pop filter for his mic. PLEASE!

WhiteHotChocol8
Jan 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Hi, people! So first my first ever We're Alive forum post I would like to take a moment to berate Beez a little. (congrats on newbABY, BTW) I wanted to point out that the scene at the end of Season 2 w/ Scratch searching for survivors is almost certainly a flash forward to this episode. There is no way the mallers would have stuck around after the "Call of Paul" and the presence of a behemoth. Also, if they found Burt and whatever else Scratch was "looking for" they would have been searching the rubble, it would take one hell of a wind to clear out the dust from a collapsed high rise from the site so quickly, regardless of direction it was coming from. For a show about the intimate details of another show this is potentially VERY important, BEEZ! Don't be douchey about our nerdy details, "Mr. I think they're reading into it too much".

And now for me to be douchey.... Britt, ideally the next few shows should be show 26 on part 26, show 27 on part 27, etc., etc., etc. No? more often then once a millenia.

Now for penance, I'm going to write a stellar review with 5 star rating on iTunes.

Keep up the good work, All.

Pikepaw
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:08 PM
So good to hear it all again. Finally the meat and girth joke is explained. I felt a little bad listening to that part since I was in my car after church, but Jesus is forgiving.

I actually didn't notice the 5:25 sound effect the first time. Because of Britt I went back and listened for it. Could be wind, could be a woman screaming, could be a ghost. It will be a mystery.
Also I got around today to writing an email so you will have at least one to read on the show

daredevil
Jan 10th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Let's be honest... Who doesn't have her phone number... amirite? :nyan:
Australians.... Like me.

Britt
Jan 11th, 2012, 09:12 AM
And now for me to be douchey.... Britt, ideally the next few shows should be show 26 on part 26, show 27 on part 27, etc., etc., etc. No? more often then once a millenia.

Now for penance, I'm going to write a stellar review with 5 star rating on iTunes.

Keep up the good work, All.

Thanks for listening!!!

My brain isn't quite working...but the next episode will be WND #26, which will cover WA 25-2. Next will be WND#27, which will cover WA 25-3...nah'msayin? ;D

cupcakezombie
Jan 11th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Only one gripe. Beez called me a boy. I even talked to him in the season 2 live show, how could he forget?
*sulks quietly in the corner.
It is good to have you guys back!

abayarts
Jan 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM
great episode. love how greg did the intro of we're alive on the podcast while britt and beez were talking. :)

also, can't wait for other guest co-hosts. Britt and Greg have great chemistry and it's nice to see the third party get in there and still hold their own.

WhiteHotChocol8
Jan 11th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Thanks for listening!!!

My brain isn't quite working...but the next episode will be WND #26, which will cover WA 25-2. Next will be WND#27, which will cover WA 25-3...nah'msayin? ;D

dammit! pwnd. I submit to your obvious superiority.

beezball
Jan 13th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Only one gripe. Beez called me a boy. I even talked to him in the season 2 live show, how could he forget?
*sulks quietly in the corner.
It is good to have you guys back!

I totally know your a girl! I have now idea how I slipped up. But trust me, I knew that. :)

beezball
Jan 13th, 2012, 08:21 AM
@WhiteHotChocol8 I agreed that time passed afterwards, I'll give you that. But I still don't think it's very important. Either way, I'll try to keep my doucheyness to a minimum next time :)

Nice call on the penance btw!

cupcakezombie
Jan 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I totally know your a girl! I have now idea how I slipped up. But trust me, I knew that. :)

I forgive you mostly cause you are awesome!

beezball
Jan 17th, 2012, 06:32 AM
DAWWWWWWWWW!!!

You are awesome too!