PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mr. Whiskers?

sdkmcqueen
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:56 AM
I remember how Faith was rescued with lady from the crumbling building, but what happened to the cat? Did it go down with the ship or is it going to make a super hero comeback? Anyone have any ideas?

nikvoodoo
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:57 AM
Hope is the girl. Faith is a country singer who has, what my wife would call, a dreamy husband.

KC said somewhere (i want to say on facebook....) That mr. whiskers has been MIA since chapter 12. so odds are good that he wasn't near the tower when it fell. He'll probably show up with skittles or something. Maybe it was mr. whiskers the behemoth was trying to get on the dump truck!

sdkmcqueen
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:18 PM
Ah, indeed, my mistake. Or maybe he will be found by Saul in the wreckage. Hope has Lady, Saul and whoever else has Mr. Whiskers? Or Mr. Whiskers is the one who's been betraying the group since the first attack.

nikvoodoo
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:13 PM
Well I dunno about the betrayal. But There is some pretty solid evidence that mr. whiskers is trying to get Pegs killed....

random_highjinx
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:27 PM
Well I dunno about the betrayal. But There is some pretty solid evidence that mr. whiskers is trying to get Pegs killed....

I'm an Edward Scissorkitty fan. lol

sdkmcqueen
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:59 PM
All the facts point to him being the culprit. He's the perfect spy. Nobody suspects the cat.

jusaki
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:45 PM
you guys are probably right Mr. Whiskers is a pretty diabolical name. Maybe Lady found out and snuffed out the cats evils plans.

DeeKay86
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Dogs > Cats

mageftw
Jan 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Mr. whiskers is a spy for the skittles who is working for the Russian government who is attacking America with zombies.

or i just have my head up my ass

the_shotgun_man
Jan 20th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Mr. Whiskers could be the mole, or he was killed in chapter 12

mem
Jan 20th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Mr. whiskers is a spy for the skittles who is working for the Russian government who is attacking America with zombies.

or i just have my head up my ass

mageftw, i really like your comments. Please share more of them !!! :cool:

Raven
Jan 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM
ACTUALLY Mr whiskers was who Scratch was referring to when she said she found what she was looking for or had 2 of them already.
But I also like the kitty pancake idea if only for KC to have to try to make an audio for it XD

Joe Bonselaar
Feb 27th, 2012, 10:48 PM
spoiler!!!

Well I think we now know the answer the Mr. Whisker's fate. As Saul and Victor check the debris the zombie kitty makes an appearance!

sailorangel59
Mar 1st, 2012, 06:28 PM
I think Mr. Whiskers and Skittles are one in the same. I mean have you ever seen them together at the same time....

Yeah yeah... that's right, I am onto your devious plan.

CaseyJones
Mar 12th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Mr. Whiskers could be the mole, or he was killed in chapter 12
He's not a mole. He's a cat!

Grognaurd
Mar 12th, 2012, 05:50 AM
He's not a mole. He's a cat!

Moles?

Next you will be telling me that Mr. Whiskers counted the number of Avocados and I do not think cats like avocados, regardless of their numbers.

random_highjinx
Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
I adopted him.

That's what happened. :D

Supertroy
Aug 12th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Has anyone seen the WA "Downfall" video on YouTube? Hitler mentions that he's going to share his theories on Mr. whiskers in the forums.....

Just saying.

LiamKerrington
Aug 12th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Has anyone seen the WA "Downfall" video on YouTube? Hitler mentions that he's going to share his theories on Mr. whiskers in the forums.....

Just saying.

Sorry, no. I have seen so many downfall-parodies by now, with having the "best" adaption in the movie of "Iron Sky" that I haven't been looking out for a downfall-parody related to WA ... Do you have a link? My (German) YouTube won't help me a lot ...

Supertroy
Aug 12th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt7JuskB2FQ

LiamKerrington
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt7JuskB2FQ

+1!

Well done translation ...

All the best!
Liam

Tales from Valhalla
Aug 13th, 2012, 04:04 AM
OMG... I come to work and this video is the first thing I see in the morning. Best video reaction ever :D

"DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE COLONY!! :mad: "

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I like to envision Mr. Whiskers hanging out on the roofs of abandoned cars, licking his paws and staring blankly into space for hours at a time.

Zombiphobe
Aug 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM
I was hoping Mr. Whiskers was one of the cats CJ took in. Saul did say he was looking fat (well fed). But Saul learned all of the cats names at Dunbar, and I think he would have recognized Mr. Whiskers and pointed it out.

Cabbage Patch
Aug 16th, 2012, 06:54 PM
I was hoping Mr. Whiskers was one of the cats CJ took in. Saul did say he was looking fat (well fed). But Saul learned all of the cats names at Dunbar, and I think he would have recognized Mr. Whiskers and pointed it out.

What if Mr Whiskers is at Dunbar Tower? Not acting like a normal cat, but like the master-mind that he is, manipulating things from behind the scenes. I'm imagining him hanging out with CJ, avoiding Saul and Victor. How did the garden address get in the dead zombie's pocket...Mr Whiskers put it there in order to engineer the meeting with CJ. Victor's oxygen tank runs low fast...I see furry paws bleeding the tank when no one's looking. Cats abusing Victor's personal space...just following orders from Mr W. I don't know why he hates Victor.

My favorite image, Mr Whiskers wearing a pinstripe suit, sitting on a cushion human-style, stroking a tiny Persian cat on his lap.

Christopher kitto
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Well it's dead under a metric ton of bricks and cement OR it was found by CJ and is one of the 12 cats that CJ has and is currently there under a new name.

LiamKerrington
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Well it's dead under a metric ton of bricks and cement OR it was found by CJ and is one of the 12 cats that CJ has and is currently there under a new name.

Don't forget: Saul and Victor found Mr Whiskers after the collapse when they searched the place, and it was well fed and in quite a good condition. Don't forget: cats have how many lives? 7, 9? No idea, but Mr Whiskers has some more to spare.
And actually I like the idea of CJ having taken care of Mr Whiskers ...

DeadPixel
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Maybe the cat in the artwork picture for chapter 26 is Mr Whiskers? In the picture, he seems to be looking after himself.

But as said above, I too would like to think it was one of CJ's many cats :)

Christopher kitto
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Don't forget: Saul and Victor found Mr Whiskers after the collapse when they searched the place, and it was well fed and in quite a good condition. Don't forget: cats have how many lives? 7, 9? No idea, but Mr Whiskers has some more to spare.
And actually I like the idea of CJ having taken care of Mr Whiskers ...

I hope so because Christ knows CJ wouldn't stand for the cat being called Mr whiskers!

Robzombie
Sep 7th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I'm not so sure about that, she does have one named Sparkle(s)...I'm sure CJ not too deep down inside is as feminine as they come and equal to her beauty.

Christopher kitto
Sep 7th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I'm not so sure about that, she does have one named Sparkle(s)...I'm sure CJ not too deep down inside is as feminine as they come and equal to her beauty.

I disagree I think she's a smart meticulous badass through and through.

Christopher kitto
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe the cat in the artwork picture for chapter 26 is Mr Whiskers? In the picture, he seems to be looking after himself
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Mr+Whiskers
I believe this confirms your thoughts