PDA

View Full Version : Just a clothing suggestion.

Wicked Sid
Dec 27th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Let me start this off by saying that I've always preferred sweaters, zip-ups and hoodies over t-shirts.

So, that is where my suggestion comes into play. Maybe a simple hoodie or zip-up with "We're Alive" on the front and "www.zombiepodcast.com" on the back. White lettering on black maybe. Something similar to the shirts.

So, either tell me what you think or just let this die into obscurity. Either way, I still want to buy something more.

daredevil
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:01 AM
I agree. However, I have always wanted a big picture of someone from the story on there. Maybe the silhouette of Paul or whoever it is. Maybe Kalani now that he's dead? Just something more than "We're Alive" and "www.Zombiepodcast.com" or the "Rules of the Tower."

Conf
Dec 30th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Yeah I always thought the merch could use a facelift, more colors more styles, more designs I'm not really into just wearing a logo but I would really love some WA merch

USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
I agree. I currently dont have any merch but from what ive seen it does need a major overhaul

MarlaSinger
Apr 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I would rock that and gift it...

Coffee mugs wouldn't hurt either :)

awkwardalex
Apr 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I like these ideas.

I've worked in tshirt decals (silkscreen) and IF you can get a decent relationship with a local company they'll keep your screens on hand which makes it cheaper, because the screen and the creation of a design is expensive, and dealing locally makes cheaper as well.

It also costs money for colors every color is done on a seperate screen and has to be lined up to match the other screens on the machine( which sucks.)

BKot
Apr 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Just in case you haven't seen it, here's a link to a tshirt design I did: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3073-We-re-Alive-Scratch-Quote-Tshirt-Concept

If I get time, I'll be doing more. Hopefully with more intricate/creative graphics included (what I posted was just a quick, basic mockup). If you guys like, let's get KC's attention and get them printed!

And mugs are an awesome idea!

Triggernator
Apr 17th, 2012, 03:02 AM
How about the Cover art for all the different chapters, that would make awesome T-shirts etc, apart from maybe the first half of the first season

HarleyQuinn
Apr 17th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I think Pinstripes would make a good t-shirt or a Bohemoth or something. Probably something with a lot of shadow.