PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 - We're Alive Fan Group

Kc
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ok, so I've been given access to the beta, and this is something I think we'll want to have once the game goes live to everyone. MOST likely all my stats and characters I played with during the beta will go away, but, I have a feeling I'll be a wizard or the witch doctor. Who might you be?

Grognaurd
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:46 AM
ooooh ooooohh pick me pick me

in my best horshack from welcome back kotter imitation

Took one hardcore character to 78 and another to 93. Never got the 99. But, as an ego defense I played mostly solo with occasion stranger pick up games. No friend to watch-over your ass makes lag and drops litterally deadly

Ben Hosac
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:38 AM
I'll probably go Monk, no matter what you say ;) (but srsly demon hunter)

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 28th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Shoot, i'm still playing Diablo II after all these years. I'm secretly hoping to find another "Grandfather" sword from D1..even though I know they didn't add it to DII.
I'll play whichever character closely matches the Necromancer. Nothing like sitting back and eating a PB&J sam'ich while letting your minions level you up.

Grognaurd
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:39 AM
I did not log in to the game often enough and got booted. I made a Barbarian with enough life and magic stealling that I could remain in worlwind the whole time on the cow level. I was a combination of the energizer bunny and the Tasmanian Devil.

wabbit Season? Oh, wait, duck season