PDA

View Full Version : What if YOU Were a Maller?

HorrorHiro
Dec 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM
What would be your nickname? What would you like your role to be? What would you want your relationships with the other Mallers to be like and why? Etc, etc. I just thought this would be a pretty cool thing to discuss.

ClearSights
Dec 19th, 2011, 07:03 PM
My nickname would be ClearSights, I would want to be the lead sniper defending the base, I would want to be high up in rank, like stand beside scratch in most senarios and guide troops / mallers.

reaper239
Dec 20th, 2011, 07:49 AM
the grim reaper, head enforcer

HorrorHiro
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna use these names in my WA fanfic by the way.

Eitri
Dec 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Shadowsong, Head scavenger and Scout. Also skilled in musical arts! Arrested for multiple counts of breaking and entering, theft, attempted murder and other charges. Made a name for himself due to...

reaper239
Dec 21st, 2011, 05:28 AM
then i would like to change mine to my actual road name, Deuce. when refering to me sans my presence they call me The Deuce, cause i'm the shit. i'm sgt at arms so i would still be the head enforcer. other great, actual, nicknames are Lucky, Sparks, Deacon, Yogi, and Radar.
Lucky is the unluckiest man i know. he only counts as lucky if you consider the fact that he's still alive.
Sparks is a musician who also deals heavily with equipment. he got the name from the electronic standpoint.
Deacon's name should be somewhat obvious, but for those who don't know, a deacon is a leader in the church. he is a deacon, and that's how he got the name.
Yogi is a bear of a man, but he's very kind, hence the yogi the bear reference. he can also cave a man's chest in.
Radar works on aircraft communications systems. aircraft communications systems was too long to make a good name, so we went with radar. a bit of a misnomer, but it works.

HorrorHiro
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:24 AM
If anyone has any weapons of preference feel free to include that with the info. just don't make it to over the top.

beanzomatic
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:31 AM
Beans - got the name from working in the prison cafeteria. Imprisoned for bank robbery. Most useful for infiltration and planning. Still lower rank but quickly rising due to his never stop working attitude.

carries a ferret .50 cal blot action rifle

reaper239
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:42 AM
well in my personal arsenal, for the time being, i have an M1 Carbine with a folding stock, a High Standard 1911, and a Mossberg Maverick 88 with a riot barrel and pistol grip. i also have a nice chest rig to bring it all together. not sure how that would factor in seeing as in the fanfic i'd be in prison, unless i was one of the ones on the outside at the time.

HorrorHiro
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:59 AM
well in my personal arsenal, for the time being, i have an M1 Carbine with a folding stock, a High Standard 1911, and a Mossberg Maverick 88 with a riot barrel and pistol grip. i also have a nice chest rig to bring it all together. not sure how that would factor in seeing as in the fanfic i'd be in prison, unless i was one of the ones on the outside at the time.

Hows this sound: Your character keeps the 1911 and 1 of the 2 other weapons and the 3rd weapon not chosen is put in one of the armories?

Adventureless_Hero
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:59 AM
I would be Funny Man, or Mr. Nice Guy. I would be a scrawnly little wimp who had a difficult time getting his words out. I'd never step on any toes and would hardly get noticed except when someone needed to vent by picking on the weaker link.

Then suddenly I would be known as the Last Maller because I would slit all thier throats in thier sleep and silently kill all guards. From that point forward I would be a lone wolf of a survivor, very much like Skittles but with a bit more morbidity to my crazy. If a Tower member saw me they would either avoid me, or try to kill me...because the line between zombie and human would be a gray area for me. Rumors would circulate that the Mallers were killed by some creature that ate them...but took the time to cook thier flesh.

The rumors would be true. I would be a berserker.

mem
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:15 AM
Stinky Pete <br />
i'd have a pet monkey named Socrates and I would be in charge of throwing people off the roof and taking out the &quot;trash&quot; <br />
i'd carry whatever weapon i took from the last guy that met a...

reaper239
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
def the m1. the shotty is nice, but the 5+1 and short range just can't compete to m1

HorrorHiro
Dec 24th, 2011, 09:52 AM
OK so I already started a thread like this, and now I'm doing it again! (Because that's totally not spamming or anything.)

But seriously I'm doing a WA fanfic around the Mallers, it's a chronicled story that goes from character to character. I'll make it clear now that this story really gets away from what is the more or less tradition of WA (seeing as this is a group that numbers in the hundreds instead of the 10's.)

If you listen to WA then you should know how the story starts and how it's been so far, and that's pretty much where the similarities end. I won't give too much away (mostly because there isn't much to give away so far.) But what you should know that this fanfic will take each and every character in it on one hell of a wild ride from the West coast of the U.S. to the to the desert lands of Turkey, as well as the rest of the post-apocalyptic zombie filled world!

And like Catholic Priests want little boys, I want YOU in this fanfic! Simply give me your characters nickname, weapon(s) of choice, personality traits, and any other information you would like to add such as what would your role be? And feel free to submit more than 1 character! If you have already submitted a character idea and you don't wnat to give any extra info or submit another one then don't worry.

And no the title isn't misleading, me and my friends (not including any hired actors crew so on and so forth) may make a show-like web series for this fanfic and YOU could be the star! Not real life you but your character(s) could!

Creem_Filling
Dec 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Name: Echo (Military code stuff, but mostly because it sounds cool.)
WOC: Machete/Bat
- He isn't good with guns.
- He is a good scavenger because he is fast and smart.
- An Eagle Scout so he isn't afraid of riding solo and knows how to survive.
- Not a good leader, but a very obedient follower.
- Very lazy when allowed to, physically capable when he needs to be.

Conf
Dec 30th, 2011, 08:05 AM
"What we're blowing up the tower today? That a lot of wasted Gas.... did Durai say this was okay? I'm just gonna go call himmmm...BLARGH!" -Shot by Burt

reaper239
Dec 30th, 2011, 08:48 AM
And like Catholic Priests want little boys

lol, that's low. but it is rather funny.

Sixgun_Symphony
Sep 29th, 2013, 03:19 PM
I would not hang around after the jailbreak. Lots of cars and trucks with full gas tanks to be had everywhere. I would change clothes at the mall, grab a suitcase and clothes, look for a sporting goods store in the mall to find weapons. Then I would leave town.

Duffusmonkey
Sep 29th, 2013, 07:29 PM
It would probably still be DuffusMonkey or Just Duffus. I have a reputation for being a mad scientist at work, I like that too much to discourage