PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Decals

Kc
Dec 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
We're in the process of designing a new sticker for cars. Similar to the sign many of you saw on facebook that declared "We're Alive" this sticker is intended to do just that.
It'll be a window sticker with the following:
"We're Alive"
Are you?

zombiepodcast.com

or

"We're Alive"
I'll be amongst the living

zombiepodcast.com

or

"and still surviving"

So on and so forth. The 2nd line is intended to declare that you will be amongst the survivors. If you have any suggestions, or like the ones above, let us know below. We'd like to make this an interactive process.

yarri
Dec 16th, 2011, 12:26 PM
*lets out a squeal like a little girl*.. DO I have to choose???? its too hard Kc I want all 3

ComradeNarf
Dec 16th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Brilliant. I definitely want one. I think of the three you posted, I like the "...are you?" version the most. Simple, effective.

Kc
Dec 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Brilliant. I definitely want one. I think of the three you posted, I like the "...are you?" version the most. Simple, effective.

Yeah, the ARE YOU seems to be our frontrunner. I'm still deciding on whether to do a static cling or an outside sticker. Thoughts?

nikvoodoo
Dec 16th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I personally always prefer static cling decals. Easier to move and less of an annoyance when you place it wrong and have to do it again.

ComradeNarf
Dec 17th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I agree with Nik, static cling is the way to go. I have a habit of leaving stickers on things and coming back to them perhaps even years after the fact. Static cling decals are way easier to clean up than year-old sticker decals.

Solanine
Dec 17th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Kc, ever thought of WA bed sheets to hang out of your windows?

Kc
Dec 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Kc, ever thought of WA bed sheets to hang out of your windows?

That is an option. But, the static clings are cheaper, easier to product and ship. ATM anyway.

yarri
Dec 17th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Kc.. I like the static cling idea as well. Upon reflection Narf's suggestion is the best. Clean and simple.

abayarts
Dec 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I agree with the Static cling idea too.

Mombie
Dec 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Static Cling FTW!

Maybe "We're Alive.... Are You Ready?"

Dh is heavy into prepping for TEOTWAWKI these days - he'd love this sticker as much as I would.

Creem_Filling
Dec 20th, 2011, 12:05 AM
"But for how long?"

My mad skillz at work for yah.

MotDrum
Dec 20th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I'd love something that I could put on my laptop!

reaper239
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:21 AM
"WE'RE ALIVE"
Local 183

Kc
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:42 PM
I'd love something that I could put on my laptop!

We have one on the store now.
http://shop.zombiepodcast.com/Sticker_c4.htm

Rather inexpensive.

OK< Now for the static cling.QUESTION #2..... Is this a static cling that's reversed so it's on the inside of your window, or Not reversed and is on the outside? Potentially someone could take that one, but it's visible through the typical window tinting.

And Go.

mathuect
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:30 PM
Typically static clings are reversed and go inside the window for the reason that when it rains they dont come off because of that... or people dont steal them, or other reasons. I dont think I have seen a static cling that is not reversed...

Kc
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:58 PM
Typically static clings are reversed and go inside the window for the reason that when it rains they dont come off because of that... or people dont steal them, or other reasons. I dont think I have seen a static cling that is not reversed...
Yes, I agree. They are just so hard to see outside of tinted windows. Perhaps I might consider having 2 made. One static cling reversed the other, decal-like. Static cling I think won out-

We're Alive
Are you?

Seems to be the winner.

Wicked Sid
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
What about

"We're Alive. Just go to www.zombiepodcast.com already."

?

Kc
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:32 PM
What about

"We're Alive. Just go to www.zombiepodcast.com (http://www.zombiepodcast.com) already."

?

I like your humor.

random_highjinx
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM
What about magnets instead of stickers? Not sure how much more expensive that would be than clings? I know Vistaprint always has some good deals on bulk orders? I use them for all my clients flyers and cards and such, they print decent quality.

Kc
Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
What about magnets instead of stickers? Not sure how much more expensive that would be than clings? I know Vistaprint always has some good deals on bulk orders? I use them for all my clients flyers and cards and such, they print decent quality.
That is an option, but still able to be stolen. I'll keep it in mind.

turbo
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM
You could do a vinyl sticker. Something like these: http://www.visualvinyl.com/home.php?cat=0
I have these on my car, safe on paint and the windows. Visually they look good too.

Kc
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
That's definitely an idea. We're looking into it, but as always production comes first.

ErebusRapture
Jan 17th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I am a fan of the static cling myself.

My vote so far is for the "...Are you?" I really like all three suggestions though.

I'm just going to throw out a few suggestions:

"We're Alive... audibly edible"
"We're Alive... a Hellish impetus"
"We're Alive... a salvation vocation"