PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Season 1 Remastered disc set

daredevil
Dec 8th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Hello, this thread is about the We're Alive Remastered disc set and the quality it was in when I received it and I am all the way in South Australia.
When I first opened the package I found the disc case wasn't closed. I then tried to close it and found that the part that holds the case closed was broken. This was rather irritating and I have never been able to close it since. At that time I also bought two t-shirts and they are absolutely lovely and I am wearing one as I write this. I'm sure the broken disc case was not through any fault of your own and was rough handling or something by the postal service. I hold no one to fault and just wanted to have this down for you guys to see. Also, quick question. If we bought the remastered season 1 disc set does that mean we get it on iTunes as well? Or do we have to buy it separately on there?

Just listing a problem, love the show, the merchandise and the forums. :)

reaper239
Dec 9th, 2011, 05:26 AM
if you have it on disc you should be able to rip it to itunes from the disc itself. you shouldn't have to buy it twice (though i'm sure KC would much appreciate your extra support).

daredevil
Dec 9th, 2011, 05:40 AM
I'm getting a job soon so I may get it on iTunes but, Does the iTunes set have Chapter Breaks? The Discs do because they're discs and I was hoping to have a copy I could just listen to full through without any credits or ads.... I think I've almost memorized the fish tanks one.

Kc
Dec 16th, 2011, 08:54 AM
No episode breaks and no advertising in the version in the iTunes store :)

Kc
Dec 16th, 2011, 08:57 AM
No episode breaks and no advertising in the version in the iTunes store :) But I can't get you the version on the iTunes store for free because those systems just aren't linked up.

daredevil
Dec 17th, 2011, 04:40 AM
That's cool Kc, I'll probably buy the iTunes season 1 and 2. That is my only complaint... And the broken disc set case :( But other than that I am quite happy with the two shirts I bought. They have served me well and continue too. :)