PDA

View Full Version : Explosions?

beanzomatic
Dec 8th, 2011, 09:42 AM
In the first chapter when Michael is at class, is it ever explained what is heard exploding?? Was it something at Raydon Labs? The Beginning of the outbreak?

ClearSights
Dec 9th, 2011, 08:09 AM
It hasn't been explained yet, most likely will reappear in the future and explain a lot

daredevil
Dec 11th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Probably just cars blowing up and stuff.

DancingUndertheGypsyMoon
May 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I think the the "Explosions" was actually the crack just discovered by Saul and Victor in the last chapter. It sounded a bit like an Earthquake- ether way, I think the sound was the earth opening up. This also makes me believe that whatever started the zombies is airborne, because it all happened so fast.

Clementine
May 21st, 2015, 02:59 PM
I've only listened to the first couple of chapters but I thought the explosions were maybe biological bombs sent from Korea lol

Clementine
May 21st, 2015, 03:06 PM
Wow! Sorry just realised I'm replying three years late.... Introduced to the series when I was in visiting cali last week from aus... Didn't realise how behind I was 0.o

General Malarky
May 21st, 2015, 04:07 PM
Kc says that the explosions are unimportant, probably car accidents, and their only purpose is alerting Michael. (Not exact words).

Clementine
May 22nd, 2015, 09:01 PM
Ohhhh! Thanks for that! I'm in love with the series, only got up to chapter 3, but now I've gone back and started again with my son, so it's slower progress.. Just listening in the car etc:)

WillieKNabors
Jul 22nd, 2021, 01:49 AM
They didn't explain it so, I can't help you with it. Well, Righ now I buy in the case study. But have some confusion about some parts. So I am looking for case study help (https://www.rushessay.com/case_study.php) on google. While doing that I mistakenly click on your post link. Hope I will get it soon.

tomhiddleston12
Jul 21st, 2022, 10:19 AM
In the first few pages, I assumed the blasts may have been biological weapons launched from Korea.

woodoku (https://woodoku.io)