PDA

View Full Version : Cast and Crew section contains spoliers

dnoseworthy
Dec 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Hey,

I'm new to the site and in general, new to the Podcast. I am a little over halfway through the second season. I decided to check the web site to see if there was any information about when the Podcast was coming back. While I was here, I decided to browse the cast and crew section. While there, I read that a certain character is no longer active. I was very disappointed to get this accidental spoiler. While it may make things a little less organized, especially as more characters are added and subtracted, combining all of the active and inactive characters together in the cast and crew page may prevent anyone else from getting an accidental spoiler. Luckily, I still don't know how or why this character is no longer active so I'm looking forward to finding that out.

Cheers,
D

itsallgoodie
Dec 6th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I quite sorry to hear that. We make a strong effort to enforce the no spoilers rules on may threads and section ad well as the chat box. We will consider your recommendation on improvements. As for when the show comes back, the first episode of season three will be released on Monday january 2nd.

Kc
Dec 16th, 2011, 09:23 PM
ONe way to fix this is change it to "Supporting Cast"

Creem_Filling
Jan 12th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Or just change the title to have [SPOILERS] written after it. Save a billion time.

Kc
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM
It's just one long list now. Problem solved :)