PDA

View Full Version : Samantha's actor! No!!!!

daredevil
Nov 18th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if I was the only person to notice this but, does everyone remember the time when Michael, Saul and Angel are reading journal entries and we hear about the "One hell of a bad ass" that was also the reason the tower folk found out that skin contact with blood was fine. Anyone think that the voice actor of that girl and the voice actor of Samantha sound awfully similar?

Could this mean that a sibling or something of Samantha was in the Tower? Were those the two people that Scratch and Tar were talking about? "No, What about the other one, The one already there" "We still have her" Could she be already in the Tower... Well, not any more but you know.

Grognaurd
Nov 18th, 2011, 08:29 AM
I thought the samething. I love her accent. I even requested that the actres be brought back in a different role 8 ).

Anyway, Some people have voiced what are essentially "extras" KC has done several. The teacher in chapter 1 part 1. Another minor character who speaks three or four times in a chapter that Michael calls "You in the red cap". He was given an official name and it is listed in the wiki.

Zombiphobe
Nov 18th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Funny thing. I just started relistening to the whole series and heard that bit this morning. I was thinking the same thing, that the voice sounded like Samantha's.

I do have to agree with LaMarche that it is most likely an extra who was brought back for another part.

Wicked Sid
Nov 18th, 2011, 12:55 PM
The first person they were talking about was Pippin. Just wanted to point that out.

daredevil
Nov 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM
The first person they were talking about was Pippin. Just wanted to point that out.
Pippin? When?
Tar and Scratch spoke about Pippin then spoke about other people too.

Luna Guardian
Nov 19th, 2011, 12:18 AM
"We still have her"
I thought this referred to Hannah

daredevil
Nov 19th, 2011, 05:50 AM
I thought this referred to Hannah
Yeah, me too and I thought the one that they hadn't heard from for a while was Samantha.

Cassie753
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:31 AM
I find many of the female voices to be very similar. I have a really hard time differentiating between some of them, especially Pegs and Lizzy. =(