PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV show

funkybabeone
Nov 16th, 2011, 10:28 PM
So, i don't really watch too much tv, AT ALL. but the show that i will ALWAYS go out of my way to make sure i see is The Office. i don't even know why, but i just love that show so much. i have all four of the earlier seasons on my laptop, and as soon as the fifth season is over, i'll put it on my laptop too. hah.

Oh, and i think that i'll always watch Spongebob. if i'm really bored, i'll hit up some squarepants.

What's your all time fav. TV show?

reaper239
Nov 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM
castle, justified, spongebob (pre-spongebob movie), the good guys, SOA, burn notice, it's always sunny in philadelphia, and the league.

abayarts
Nov 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Current favs are Community, Doctor Who, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, Breaking Bad, and American Horror Story.

Nitara
May 9th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I don't watch a lot of tv either. The only shows I really care about are the Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and the Big Bang Theory.

Cabbage Patch
May 9th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Pretty much everything everybody else said, plus Psych, Doctor Who, Awake and Once Upon A Time among current shows. I can always find time for reruns of anything Star Trek, Stargate or Firefly.

reaper239
May 9th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Pretty much everything everybody else said, plus Psych, Doctor Who, Awake and Once Upon A Time among current shows. I can always find time for reruns of anything Star Trek, Stargate or Firefly.

YES!!!!! dude, are you watching grimm?

Cabbage Patch
May 9th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Of course.

reaper239
May 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
a buddy of mine knows a vessen CSI investigator that is set to be a regular on the show in the next season. he will appear in the last couple episodes.