PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 and Chapter 25 Predictions!

nikvoodoo
Nov 14th, 2011, 12:20 PM
In case you didn't see:The Voodoo Lounge is gearing up for Season 3! (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?256-The-Voodoo-Lounge-Returns......Soon!)

......Lets just ignore the fact we still don't know when it will be.....

But that is neither here nor there. It is totally uncouth to be caught with your pants down, so let's have it! Do you have a prediction for Season 3?? Something specifically in mind for Chapter 25? Let's hear it! Sound off and be heard! If I like your prediction, you might make the blog!

Publishing date won't be set until Kc announces Season 3's release date, but believe me.....you'll know!

nikvoodoo
Dec 20th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Come one come all! Get your predictions in for the We're Alive season opener! Voodoo Lounge comes out next monday! Let your voice and prognosticating voice be heard!

Miss
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I think Saul and Victor will "save" Lizzy ( DUH) Angel will have proven to have survived the collapse the building is injured and is in the hands of the ever kind caring loving Scratch and company, who are headed south to join Gatekeeper and company once he is recovered ESCAPE and follows the plan of heading to Fort Irwin same with Saul Victor and Lizzy
ahhh Fort Irwin, will not be seen in season 3, no one will make it that far, even with the chopper, for some reason Pegs will be forced to land well short of the destination but they find a "good" group of people with a secure compound and our "golden trio" all have to pass this compound to get to Fort Irwin..... adventure ensues!!!
on a side note I have not forgotten Burt, just have not gotten him worked into my plan yet

Grognaurd
Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Ok, I will go way out there... <br />
<br />
CJ of the other tower will surface. <br />
<br />
Mallers have had plants inside the colony for a while. I have a feeling that Gatekeep is / was a maller. If he is as much of...

daredevil
Dec 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM
I think pegs is the rat and that Angel had sex with someone in the tower while Michael was asleep for over 24 hours in the first couple chapters. Whether or not that someone was a girl or Saul is to be discussed.