PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 - Episode 18 - Part 3 of 3. KC chat.

daredevil
Nov 7th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Hey, I don't know if anyone else has heard or noticed this, I wasn't certain of which forum to put this in.
So here's what it is. At the end of Chapter 18 part 3 of 3, after the credits, in the very last seconds someone, I assume in the recording studio, said leading up too. Also in 19 1 of 3 there are underlying audio sounds in the episode. Like the beep then slow-mo talking at 8:43. Just a little thing I noticed that might have been left in by accident. That's all :)

Miss
Nov 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
when I read your post, I didnt remember hearing that. So I listened to just the ending credits of chapter 19 all 3 parts with my speaker as high as I could get them and its defently not on the itunes version

daredevil
Nov 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM
when I read your post, I didnt remember hearing that. So I listened to just the ending credits of chapter 19 all 3 parts with my speaker as high as I could get them and its defently not on the itunes version
Not Chapter 19... End of Chapter 18, Beginning of Chapter 19.

Miss
Nov 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM
lol sorry about that I suppose I read your post too fast,I just listened to the credits of chapter 18, Im just not hearing it, though I hear the issue in 19 part 1, its slight and if I wasn't listening for it I wouldn't have noticed it

daredevil
Nov 15th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Yeah. No problem, I might upload an mp3 that points it out or maybe fiddle with the audio and see what I can get later.