PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 23 is up!

Kc
Oct 28th, 2011, 09:40 AM
We're Not Dead Episode 23 is now up!

Pikepaw
Oct 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM
NikVoodoo Move to Canada! Winter starts in November here...but they are in LA so you are right...

I am super pumped! Resisting hyperventilating! I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_M-CYvh2U

mem
Oct 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
hooray the show is back after being gone for like 80 bazillion days!

Britt
Oct 28th, 2011, 01:19 PM
NikVoodoo Move to Canada! Winter starts in November here...but they are in LA so you are right...

I am super pumped! Resisting hyperventilating! I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_M-CYvh2U

That seriously just made my life. LOL.

abayarts
Oct 28th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Yay. Fill my WA fix with some WND

nikvoodoo
Oct 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM

No believe me, I know. It snowed in my hometown this week, but I'm just saying that in all technicalities the season of winter doesn't start until December here up north of the Equator.

AdrianHD
Oct 28th, 2011, 06:05 PM
(Adrian does not condone the use of drug usage in anyway)

This is like the sweet sweet drug you haven't had in ages! =D

Edit: on another note, iTunes decided to randomly switch the podcast episode in the middle of the Kevin Flood interview. Britt started talking about Jenna's dog. I was all: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?"

Creem_Filling
Oct 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Excellent show Mistress Britt! I especially liked it when They're Not Dead was finally mentioned on your show. =P

Creem_Filling
Oct 28th, 2011, 08:52 PM
PS: Mistress is not an offensive title, its modern connotations are. I only intend to regard to Britt with the utmost respect. I thought of how it could be taken after a I pressed "post"...

AdrianHD
Oct 29th, 2011, 11:47 AM
PS: Mistress is not an offensive title, its modern connotations are. I only intend to regard to Britt with the utmost respect. I thought of how it could be taken after a I pressed "post"...
How disrespectful! I'm disappointed in you, Jordan.

Creem_Filling
Oct 29th, 2011, 11:56 AM
How disrespectful! I'm disappointed in you, Jordan.

=O *gasp*

Pikepaw
Oct 29th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Wait, we are all forgetting the one of the most important things! NikVoodoo and his wife are having a baby! There is going to be a little Voodoo, who by the time they grow up will know more about zombies than all of us. Congratulations!! Sorry it took me 24-esque hours to say that

Creem_Filling
Oct 29th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Wait, we are all forgetting the one of the most important things! NikVoodoo and his wife are having a baby! There is going to be a little Voodoo, who by the time they grow up will know more about zombies than all of us. Congratulations!! Sorry it took me 24-esque hours to say that

The little voodoo will be the "harsh" admin. Give Nik a break. And I say that with love Nik. ;)

nikvoodoo
Oct 29th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Thank you pikepaw. Creemy......I'm going into the admin panel as we speak to drop your reputation below the one with the markings.

Enjoy your red bars. ;) :p

Creem_Filling
Oct 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM
<3

cupcakezombie
Oct 30th, 2011, 02:23 PM
No believe me, I know. It snowed in my hometown this week, but I'm just saying that in all technicalities the season of winter doesn't start until December here up north of the Equator.
Yes, but the season changes at the start of the month in other places. We have our change of season on Dec 1 (to summer down here). I assumed that everyone changed at the start of the month.

nikvoodoo
Oct 30th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Nah. We're special and don't follow logical things like that.

Creem_Filling
Oct 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DKKgX.jpg
This is the only thing I could imagine during this specified part of the podcast.

nikvoodoo
Oct 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I re-up my hate against you....bastard.

I'm never mentioning your blog on the show again. :p

AdrianHD
Oct 30th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Nik got asked that today on Twitter haha. So good!

Creem_Filling
Oct 30th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I re-up my hate against you....bastard.

I'm never mentioning your blog on the show again. :p

Lol. If it means anything, I agree with your frustration. I see the question a lot, I'm just lucky enough to have no obligation to answer it, as I am no admin.

nikvoodoo
Oct 30th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Lol. If it means anything, I agree with your frustration. I see the question a lot, I'm just lucky enough to have no obligation to answer it, as I am no admin.

I don't necessarily have an obligation to answer it either. What I do have an obligation to is: USE YOUR SCROLL BARS DAMNIT! IT WAS ANSWERED THREE POSTS BELOW YOU!

sheesh.

M+J=zombies dead>=3
Nov 5th, 2011, 09:44 PM
ugh! my itunes isnt working! is there any other way to listen to WND?

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2011, 10:05 PM
http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead

M+J=zombies dead>=3
Nov 7th, 2011, 08:19 PM
thank you!!!!=D

clem131
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
iTunes FTW, I'm just discovering NOW this episode was released. It just works. -_-