PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Menu?

smalls kenobi
Oct 19th, 2011, 01:36 PM
I ran into this video 2 days ago. it looks pretty legit to me. what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIn8oAnT1Y

Kc
Oct 19th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Could be. Looks legit. Then again I have no idea where they are in production.

Creem_Filling
Oct 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
This looks pretty legit. Even if it's not though, it's adding to my excitement to these releases.

smalls kenobi
Oct 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
totally! it gave me a total nerdgasm, i love the music that's playing(what little there is to hear), cant wait to hear the full song..... AND PLAY THE GAME!!!

AdrianHD
Oct 19th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Unghhhhhhhhhhhh oeuhgougeougewuogewuoghewou gei fe fehoubeq i need it.

Could be. Looks legit. Then again I have no idea where they are in production.
They've been working on the game since 2009, so hopefully super far along.

Grognaurd
Oct 20th, 2011, 09:28 AM
When they did Fall of Reach they pretty much gutted the code and streamlined things. For several years I have been pounding the desk get a good FPS engine and sandbox tools. Release the game and then feed DLC to fans to keep it fresh. I am fine with DLC costing $$ if done right. It would really improve the cashflow for the company. Keeping it fresh holds the eyeballs of the fans.

I am strictly PvE, so maybe I am hypersensitive to it. Multiplayer probably gives an experience similar to what I describe. I really believe that pealing out new content abd integrated social networking ala MMOG makes a better business model. Mass Effect 2 experimented with that. The Halo model of a tsunami every two years is stale. But, I guess I am wrong. 343 / microsoft has so much cash they have probably studied this. Then again, MS is hollow. Passion is gone. Their business model is "We'll tell you what you want." rather than asking customers what they want, building on the dream to deliver something that they did not even know they wanted that instantly becomes a must have.

reaper239
Oct 20th, 2011, 09:52 AM
i never liked halo (FLAME ON!!!!! lol)

jk, no flame war neccessary, carry on. (leaves giggling like an idiot)

Hellbringer
Oct 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM
i never liked halo (FLAME ON!!!!! lol)

I'm not a big fan of that Beyonce song either. ;)

ComradeNarf
Nov 5th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I don't have much to say besides *drool*.

Now whether that's drool for Beyonce songs or drool for Halo 4, I'll leave it up to you. ;) I'm really interested to see if it is included on the Halo Ann. disc on the 15th.

Eitri
Nov 5th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Seems Legit, but i dont see why it would get leaked, those guys are really secretive.

Grognaurd
Nov 16th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I picked up Halo CE 10 year AE.

I thought they were going to upgrade both the graphics rendering engine as well as the FPS Engine. That was only partially correct. The solo game has the graphics upgrade, but only the multiplayer has both. I can deal with that. But, I was blown away when I learned that they redid the graphics in 3D. Now the images really do jump off the screen!

Creem_Filling
Nov 16th, 2011, 12:47 PM
I want this game! If someone feels like sending me a copy, I would not object. =P