PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Return Contest 2.0 (REMIX!)

nikvoodoo
Oct 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Ok folks. Remember how I made a thread to guess when WA would come back and I had it go all the way into March and because of that I had to eliminate some dates in December and January? After much argument about the true semantics of "winter" vs. "MARCH IS NOT WINTER TOOLBOX!" I've finally been convinced that no one but me and meteorologists consider March to be a Winter month in the U.S.....

...as such, I am reposting the poll and eliminating those three March dates and adding in the previously deleted dates in December and January. I wanted to simply move things around but I was unable to move the poll around without losing votes.

So here we go. Round 2. I've got the votes you've cast already, so if you don't re-vote it's no problem. Remember 100 Reputation Points are in the balance....maybe even something else too..........what could that be? Hmmm.....guess you should vote and find out!

7oddisdead
Oct 17th, 2011, 06:57 PM
I'm assuming price is right rules? Closest without going over?...im gonna go ahead and take Dec. 26th....in the hopes that KC didn't disappoint like Santa did last year....box of coal,Santa? Really?

All joking aside....100 rep points is an awesome thing....i want my forth bar!

yarri
Oct 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I'm assuming price is right rules? Closest without going over?...im gonna go ahead and take Dec. 26th....in the hopes that KC didn't disappoint like Santa did last year....box of coal,Santa? Really?

All joking aside....100 rep points is an awesome thing....i want my forth bar!

Yep me too a whole bunch.

nikvoodoo
Oct 17th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I'm assuming price is right rules? Closest without going over?

You are correct. Same rules as before, your vote includes the entire week. So by voting for Monday the 26th, you take the entire week with it until Sunday January 1. If the release happens during that time period, you win 100 rep points....

.....and that special somethin' somethin'.......

And to clarify one more point: This poll will override any previous vote. So lets say I voted for February 13 in the other poll (which I did) and I change it to be January 2nd in this poll, my vote will be January 2nd. But again, if you voted in the previous poll, but not here, the old vote will ride. Make sense?

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Major Psychotic hatreds?

Pikepaw
Oct 17th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I voted December 12 because my Dad's birthday is on the 14th. That means it will be then right? Good to have a lucky number...

kek
Oct 17th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I really want to take the week of my birthday, since that would be awesome if it came out then, but I don't think it will be that early.... lol

Luna Guardian
Oct 18th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I roll the bones and go the 12th.

Soooo, it's definitely not then :p

ClearSights
Oct 18th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I said october 31st just cause its my birthday!

Wilsas
Oct 18th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I choose you December 12!! Oh, wait... Thats not a pokemon :zombie:
This date is more like when i want it to return :D

(guys, what if we clone Kc? the story writing would go 2x faster... :yay:)

Teethingbiscuit
Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:34 PM
I Pick my wife's B-day-ish, since my dream is still up for interpretation... and I cant multiply.
Teeth

Luna Guardian
Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM
I choose you December 12!! Oh, wait... Thats not a pokemon :zombie:
This date is more like when i want it to return :D

(guys, what if we clone Kc? the story writing would go 2x faster... :yay:)

I thought the story was already written for the entire series?

StepLaugh
Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
I thought the story was already written for the entire series?

The story is planned out, but the script has to be written. :)

Luna Guardian
Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
Alright then, cloning it is

Zombiphobe
Nov 8th, 2011, 10:12 AM
I just read on the We're Alive Facebook page that there should be an announcement about the start date later this month.

reaper239
Nov 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
december 26th, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

nikvoodoo
Nov 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
december 26th, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Do you really think Kc and company are going to spend 40 hours in the week leading up to Christmas editing the podcast? you crazy!

Remember remember the 5th of December
for it was the day that we got
We're Alive returning, as the Tower's still burning,
and the advancing of our plot!

reaper239
Nov 8th, 2011, 11:54 AM
i am under no delusions about them doing anything we're alive related the week leading up to Christmas... i think they'll do it the week leading up to the week leading up to Christmas :p

wh33t
Nov 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM
So, excuse me if this has been asked a few times already but I can't seem to find that Calendar anymore that used to be on the front page that informed me of tentative studio sessions where Season 3 Premier would be recorded. I have some strange thought in the back of my mind that November 11th was a possible date for this but now I can't even find the Calendar to reference it.

nikvoodoo
Nov 8th, 2011, 03:07 PM
So, excuse me if this has been asked a few times already but I can't seem to find that Calendar anymore that used to be on the front page that informed me of tentative studio sessions where Season 3 Premier would be recorded. I have some strange thought in the back of my mind that November 11th was a possible date for this but now I can't even find the Calendar to reference it.

The Calendar you're looking for is listed under "Quick Links" in the header. But there's nothing on there right now regarding the release schedule. And if there is something there, it's probably not accurate and left over from a long time ago.

I don't think November 11th was ever on the schedule as anything important. Besides, WA always releases on Monday unless otherwise advertised.

mem
Nov 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Wilsas "(guys, what if we clone Kc? the story writing would go 2x faster... )"

KC already has an evil twin or is it a dopplewayland ?

Zombiphobe
Nov 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM

I also remember seeing something in November on the old calendar, but I think it was only a tentative date

janjas
Nov 10th, 2011, 10:41 AM
lool i would like 15 of december as a birthday present to me :P

nikvoodoo
Nov 12th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Come on now.....I know there are more than 36 active members on this forum. Cast your vote!! What's the harm if you get it wrong? If you win you get 100 rep points (that will equate out to one and possibly even two rep bars for some)! And you could still win that extra special prize! :)

Amisiel
Nov 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Nude photos are not considered a extra prize there Nik :P muahaha

But seriously January 9th for the win I would much like a early birthday present.

silent E
Nov 12th, 2011, 10:13 AM
KC, no matter when the next season starts, I'm sure that it will be bursting with awesomeness to max.

nikvoodoo
Nov 12th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Nude photos are not considered a extra prize there Nik :P muahaha

Hey....depends on who the photo is of.

itsallgoodie
Nov 12th, 2011, 12:38 PM
we are not allowed to change are we? Jan 9th makes much more sense than jan 2nd.

nikvoodoo
Nov 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Nope. No changing. Once you've voted, you're locked in.

Th3_T3ch
Nov 12th, 2011, 05:40 PM
January 16 is the most probable. It gives everybody time to enjoy the holidays and have plenty of time to make the episode.

Amisiel
Nov 13th, 2011, 01:43 AM
It would be presumable since you offered the "extra prize" that they would be nude pictures of you. However sonagram picture of your baby would be neat and a smidge creepy now that Im actually thinking about it..

mem
Nov 18th, 2011, 06:05 AM
prize of goat and sheep. much happy.

reaper239
Nov 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM
It would be presumable since you offered the "extra prize" that they would be nude pictures of you. However sonagram picture of your baby would be neat and a smidge creepy now that Im actually thinking about it..

awwww, this looks like the beggining of a beautiful stalking

nikvoodoo
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
As was announced earlier today, November 30 will be the day Kc announces the return of WA on a special live episode of WND. This thread will close at 5pm EST on November 30th. No votes will be allowed after that time, so if you want a chance at the 100 rep point bump and the super secret special prize (that IS NOT pictures of anyone nude........amisiel.......) you have to vote NOW!

abayarts
Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hopefully its Jan 9th.

werewolf
Nov 25th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I am wondering if they are doing some episodes in advance. like in tv.

nikvoodoo
Nov 25th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I am wondering if they are doing some episodes in advance. like in tv.

If I'm not mistaken, they usually record one or two chapters at a time. If I remember correctly from the old schedule posted the cast was only called in once every other month or so to record, so in theory he should have the raw information on hand (depending on the release date of course).

And we know it takes Kc 40 hours a week to finish one part of a chapter. So if we find out that the release date is sometime in December, I'd imagine he's got at least 1 or 2 parts in process/potentially finished already.

nikvoodoo
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Last chance! Get your votes in for the We're Alive return contest. Vote for the correct date, and you get a 100 point rep bump and the super special prize (that once again, IS NOT a nude photo of anyone). Vote now!

reaper239
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Last chance! Get your votes in for the We're Alive return contest. Vote for the correct date, and you get a 100 point rep bump and the super special prize (that once again, IS NOT a nude photo of anyone). Vote now!

:_(

nikvoodoo
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Change of heart: polling will end at the beginning of the WND broadcast. This is because 1) it makes more sense 2) it gives more people a chance to vote and 3) I'm slightly indisposed at the moment and unable to close the poll. My inconvenience could be to your advantage!

nikvoodoo
Nov 30th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Poll and thread are now closed. Good luck everyone!

nikvoodoo
Nov 30th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Congratulations to Yarri and ItsAllGoodie! You've won! You selected January 2nd as the return of We're Alive and you were correct!

I'm giving you your 100 point rep bump now, and I'll be in contact about the Free Ringtone Pack via PM.