PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!?

mathuect
Oct 15th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Part 2 is messed up! cant stand surgery... being awake has to be the most fucked situation! *cringe*

nikvoodoo
Oct 15th, 2011, 09:31 PM
You'll find there's a person around here named Yarri who will agree with you 150%.

Now think back to before we discovered anesthesia. Surgeries performed all the time with the same gruesome techniques. "Here, bite this....and if you're lucky, I don't give you gangrene and force us to saw your arm off with a rusty bone saw." Bullet in the head is more humane.

mathuect
Oct 15th, 2011, 09:35 PM
oh trust me i know. i tore my hand in half when I was 16. Civilian doctors couldn't numb the wound while I was waiting to be transferred to military hospital. That didnt stop them from cleaning gravel out of it though. That episode brought back some memories. ugh... I am sure digging a bullet out is worse. Oh and fuck the sound of cauterizing. That is messed up!

i couldn't stop listening in case major plot things were revealed. I sure hope that tuna sandwich is important! haha

nikvoodoo
Oct 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM
By far...the most.....important plot point.............EVER!

I may or may not be lying........ok hell I'm lying. No one has mentioned tuna since. Oh and by the way: OUCH! Holy hell!!!!!

mathuect
Oct 15th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Well I will hold onto my hopes for tuna in the new season. I am sure beyond sure the flashbacks have to be worth it! haha.

(and in half.. i mean in half. Think Spok "live long and prosper" but omfg. ha. Still cant move my ring finger... So the flashbacks are worth it... i am sure... Tuna will play a HUGE part in season 3... I am sure of it.)

yarri
Oct 16th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Part 2 is messed up! cant stand surgery... being awake has to be the most fucked situation! *cringe*

You'll find there's a person around here named Yarri who will agree with you 150%.

***Waves****

Hello.

mathuect
Oct 16th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Haha hello. so you dont like surgery when people are awake either huh? ha

reaper239
Oct 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM
oh trust me i know. i tore my hand in half when I was 16. Civilian doctors couldn't numb the wound while I was waiting to be transferred to military hospital. That didnt stop them from cleaning gravel out of it though. That episode brought back some memories. ugh... I am sure digging a bullet out is worse. Oh and fuck the sound of cauterizing. That is messed up!

i couldn't stop listening in case major plot things were revealed. I sure hope that tuna sandwich is important! haha

you have my sympathy, military hospitals suck. yeah that hand thing too, yikes. ;) seriously though, i kind of feel your pain, when i was 15 (or was it 14) i i caught the muzzle of a rifle with my jaw, busted it wide open. not fun. and i was serious about military hospitals, that is the reason to not vote for government controlled health care imo

mathuect
Oct 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Oh i disagree. Once I got to the military hospital it was fine. It was the civilian doctors who didnt want to numb me. ha

Jaw, muzzle, owch. damn.. ha

itsallgoodie
Oct 20th, 2011, 09:00 PM
by far...the most.....important plot point.............ever!

I may or may not be lying........ok hell i'm lying. No one has mentioned tuna since. Oh and by the way: Ouch! Holy hell!!!!!

spoiler spoiler spoiler!!!!!

mathuect
Oct 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM
Isnt that allowed in the episode discussion board?

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:11 AM
Spoilers are allowed in chapter discussions. Goodie was just playing around.

mathuect
Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:35 AM
oh... goodie... haha get it, its a pun. isnt that punny? OH SNAP!

GingerNacre
Apr 15th, 2012, 06:47 AM
I had my hand stitched shut in front of me after a knife accident about 2 years ago. 17 stitches and I have a small hand. They numbed me, cleaned it out and stitched me up. BTW, the inside of my hand...

Aerock
Oct 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Man, I just finished Chapter 14... The point that Burt was making about the bullet possibly hitting something else first... What if he shot a zombie and its blood went into Saul? Man. That would be a horrible way to go!

As far as that old west surgery, I had an Army medic rip a fully embedded tick out from inbetween my second and third toe while I was in the field. That hurt really bad. I can't even imaginge getting a round taken out of me!

At the end of the chapter, I kind of got teary eyed at the military traditions they continued during the "funeral." I do think it's a big waste of ammo though.