PDA

View Full Version : Wall papers!!

Ziggi
Oct 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
So I have been recently looking for iPhone wallpapers to do this zombies and can't find any. Ya I could go onto google or another site and just screen shot it but it's not the same (especially with the status bar at the top of the screen). I thought it would be a fantastic idea to hopefully get some We're Alive iPhone/iPod wall papers made and maybe even some desktop wall papers made (if they haven't already). Cellphone hard cases would be sweet too. I know this all required money so count me in on donations for it when I start making money but just some ways to get a little extra funds under the belt (cellphone cases to be more spesific)

Nazario Jose Lopez
Oct 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I could try to make wallpapers... but I have no idea how to and my artistic talent isn't as great as I'd like it to be.. but iPhone cases are about 40 bucks.. skins for iTouch usually run you about 15 bucks..

Creem_Filling
Oct 16th, 2011, 08:07 PM
There have been some threads made like this already. The thing is, it's hard to make wallpapers off an audio based show. There is the one banner one in the original thread of this and I made one. It's in my albums on my profile, but I think its kinda shoddy.