PDA

View Full Version : WA Return Contest- Cast your vote now!

nikvoodoo
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Alrighty then.....

Here's what we're gonna do to make this a little more interesting. We all have our predictions on when WA is going to return, right? Ok so as TCM Revolver would say "Nut up or shut up."

Vote on your predicted return date. Lock it in, and earn 100 rep points if you're right. Not too hard is it?

The winner will have successfully guessed the Monday of the week the new Season is released. If you guess January 23, and it comes the 26th, you win. If you guessed the 30th, and it comes out Sunday the 29th, you lose.

This poll will close officially upon the announcement of the return of We're Alive. Not to mention....I'll know if you cheat and vote after we learn the release date. I'll also know if you edit your post to change your pick....you cheat or try to cheat.....we'll think of something for you.

itsallgoodie
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM
January the 2nd.

yarri
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM
December 5th please

TCM Revolver
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM
November 17th

nikvoodoo
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Place your votes.

There are dates missing for specific reasons: WA always takes off for the holidays and it just so happens that Christmas and New Years fall on Sunday's this year so I kept the 26th, and the 2nd. I removed 19th as well because well quite honestly I needed to get through till the end of winter and I only had 20 spots to make for the poll.

If you want December 19, 26, or January 2nd, post it in the thread itself. Otherwise, place your vote.

Amisiel
Oct 12th, 2011, 03:09 PM
January 9th that would be a nice early birthday treat, but I dont know if i can wait that long. -pouts-

Kc
Oct 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM
You're missing dates. Not saying we will rule out any day.

smalls kenobi
Oct 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM
SH*T JUST GOT REAL!
i'm betting on November 28

nikvoodoo
Oct 12th, 2011, 05:14 PM
You're missing dates. Not saying we will rule out any day.

I know I am. I explained in the original post why I left out December dates ( don't have enough space and hedging bets to account for holidays). Again, if you want to claim a date not listed, write it in the thread and it will count

cupcakezombie
Oct 12th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I chose my date, because it is when I leave the country and therefore have little to no access to the internet.

Teethingbiscuit
Oct 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I dreamed of the number 14 twice on the 6th of October. 6 times two is 11 so I picked November 14

Cheese eating grin. Teeth

nikvoodoo
Oct 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Not that I want to influence anyone's vote.....but you know that winter doesn't start until December 21, right?

7oddisdead
Oct 13th, 2011, 06:00 AM
And mid winter would be around the end of Jan...so I'm taking Feb 6th...

itsallgoodie
Oct 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM
6 times two is 11

Im pretty sure its twelve. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Zombiphobe
Oct 13th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Not that I want to influence anyone's vote.....but you know that winter doesn't start until December 21, right?

Let's face it, for fans of a Z-day apocalypse story, we're really a bunch of optimistic people.

nikvoodoo
Oct 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Let's face it, for fans of a Z-day apocalypse story, we're really a bunch of optimistic people.

Totally understood. I'm just saying that technically this poll should have only covered like December 20-March 20 as the official winter months. But that's no fun.

Anyone want to join me on February 13th?

mem
Oct 13th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I know I am. I explained in the original post why I left out December dates ( don't have enough space and hedging bets to account for holidays). Again, if you want to claim a date not listed, write it in the thread and it will count

dont talk back to Mr KC or your socks will go missing. He has hired henchmen sock gnomes who can do things like this.

nikvoodoo
Oct 13th, 2011, 02:45 PM
well if Kc missed it others would to. So it's worth restating :)

Teethingbiscuit
Oct 13th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Im pretty sure its twelve. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Douglas Adams always did say there was something fundamantely wrong with the universe.
Teethingbiscuits

mathuect
Oct 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM
October 31. They said it would be back in the fall... and what better time than halloween?

nikvoodoo
Oct 13th, 2011, 08:04 PM
The podcast said it would be back in the fall.....but Kc has said over and over again Winter.........whom to believe...........Michael Swan or Kc Wayland...they both have that trustworthy sound....

7oddisdead
Oct 13th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Lately KC has mentioned a few times not to overlook dates....even holidays....merry Christmas?

cupcakezombie
Oct 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Not sure if this is a joke or not because the seasons for us here start at the start of the month. Our first day of summer is Dec 1st, so I asumed your first day of winter was the same.

cupcakezombie
Oct 13th, 2011, 08:35 PM
OK just looked it up and your seasons are weird. That sucks, not only is my choice of date wrong now, but also it is also potentially longer to wait till season 3.

I am sad.
:(

Hollomandious
Oct 13th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Jan 16th. Aim'n for the birthday win.

nikvoodoo
Oct 13th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Once again, just as a reminder: You can "write in" your vote if you want to take December 19, 26 or January 2. Write it in this thread, it will count as your vote. And again, apologies that it couldn't make it in the vote itself. Vbulletin only has so many spots in their polls and winter is a pretty durn long season.

abayarts
Oct 14th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Can I take a week? haha. January 1st - 7th. :yay:

Honest answer, Jan 9th

nikvoodoo
Oct 14th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Can I take a week? haha. January 1st - 7th. :yay:

Which ever Monday you vote for is a vote for that week. So if you choose Monday January 2, you are taking all dates until Monday the 9th.