PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Soundtrack

Todd Wainio
Oct 9th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I just wanted to ask if there will be a We’re Alive Soundtrack in the future or if you can download somewhere at least pieces of Ron Gallagher’s great score like the very emotional piano theme in the episodes 18-2, 20-1 and 22-1 or the action-packed themes in both season finales.

Creem_Filling
Oct 9th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Excellent question! I've often wondered the same thing. Kc?

HorrorHiro
Oct 9th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm fairly sure most if not all of the music we've heard in WA is from the public domain, to avoid copy wright and what not. So releasing a soundtrack for profit wouldn't really work.

AdrianHD
Oct 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'd love to hear see them as a download somewhere. I'm a sucker for good instrumentals =]

Todd Wainio
Oct 11th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I'm fairly sure most if not all of the music we've heard in WA is from the public domain, to avoid copy wright and what not. So releasing a soundtrack for profit wouldn't really work.

If it's from the public domain it would be good to know where you can find it.

Mikeyd2tall
Oct 11th, 2011, 12:42 PM
im not so sure thats true, im pretty sure that someone composes for them

Kc
Oct 11th, 2011, 09:03 PM
They aren't public domain, but they are licensed for use in the project. BUT we are not allowed to sell or distribute them outside of the show. Sorry guys. :(

rockstr2
May 6th, 2013, 06:43 PM
hi im new and i know this thread is long dead and that it is probably a long shot but in episode 31 part 2 their is a song playing at the beginning while the ad is playing that i have heard several places before and i cant for the life of me find the name of the song

so if anyone sees this and knows the name of that song please message me

EDIT: i found it it is called Sovereign by Kevin Macleod

Lee876
Oct 3rd, 2018, 02:24 PM
They aren't public domain, but they are licensed for use in the project. BUT we are not allowed to sell or distribute them outside of the show. Sorry guys. :(

Is there any way to obtain them or find them somewhere to listen? I know you can get the We’re Alive: Lockdown OST and I got the three tracks in the series finale pack back in the day. But what about everything heard from seasons 1-3?

And actually a lot of season 4...?

Lee876
Oct 3rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
hi im new and i know this thread is long dead and that it is probably a long shot but in episode 31 part 2 their is a song playing at the beginning while the ad is playing that i have heard several places before and i cant for the life of me find the name of the song

so if anyone sees this and knows the name of that song please message me

EDIT: i found it it is called Sovereign by Kevin Macleod

Did you find out about any of the other tracks they use?

Bonnette
Oct 29th, 2019, 02:42 AM
Hi,

I found We’re Alive: Lockdown – Downloadable Audio Soundtrack on waylandproductions. It has a reduced price now, but I can't apply a discount code. It looks like my waylandproductions reviews and my essay before deadline (https://writemyessaytoday.net/) were pending preview by the team members.

lelwein
Dec 20th, 2019, 07:17 AM
I just wanted to ask if there will be a We’re Alive Soundtrack in the future or if you can download somewhere at least pieces of Ron Gallagher’s great score like the very emotional piano theme in the episodes 18-2, 20-1 and 22-1 or the action-packed themes in both season finales KrogerFeedback (https://krogerfeedbackfuel.com/).

I quite enjoyed it, was something a bit different. Giving it another listen while at work tomorrow, to try and absorb the story more. But it's promising! Looking forward to the next episode.

havenhaven
Jan 31st, 2020, 11:40 PM
If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you super smash flash 2 (https://super-smashflash2.com)

pokegem
Feb 27th, 2020, 04:31 AM
If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you yes same with me this webpage (https://pokemonmastersgenerator.xyz)

rileylog
Apr 8th, 2020, 07:28 AM
I would like to hear about it as well. If I'm not mistaken it's in the 30 episodes, not 31, but I'm not for 100 % sure